Home

Cliffs POV

Since it was Estelles car, it was her music. The car ride consisted of loud music from The Cure, Joy Division, and The B-52's. I'm not gonna lie, those bands are pretty fucking awesome, just not my personal taste. What I needed was some good ole Misfits.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Huh??!!"

I realized I was staring at the window, ignoring her the whole ride. What was up with me?

"I'm so sorry, it's just been a hard couple of months"

She immediately knew what I was referring to. When we were in Scandinavia, there was a pretty bad crash. Thankfully no one was hurt. But it did leave a huge mark on me.

"It's ok, I know what you've been going through"

"T-thank you Estelle, I really wouldn't know what to do without you"

"Look I'm trying to help you. Cliff, you went through a traumatic event, it's basic human decency to try and help. Besides, you've tried to help me"

"Well thanks a lot" I sarcastically said

She just laughed.

Once we got home our world just suddenly went back to normal. Our cats, Dio and Hera, met us immediately. Dio began to brush up on my leg. I did eventually pick him up.

"Oh your so cute, aren't you!"

He just meowed

I cooed him a little more until he started getting a little violent. After that I put him down and went into the living room to see if anyone stole my basses while I was away.

I looked all around, they were all still there. I grabbed one of my Fenders, sat down with it and started to play an improvisation.

My bass playing always attracted Hera, she was my biggest fan that wasn't a human. Soon she came into the room with me.

"Hey baby!" I cooed to Hera. "What are you doing here!"

She stared at me with her bright green eyes, licked her paw, and sat down.

Soon enough, the bass attracted everyone in the house. Estelle cheered on when I hit notes she found nice.

"You go!" She yelled

I smiled at her. Got up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you so much" I exclaimed.