Gouhin: One-Shots And Short Stories. [Gouhin X Reader]

[Below are a collection of short stories I've written, falling under the Gouhin X Reader category. The following may be updated, and be aware that all of the following are SFW and are much more prone to errors (ranging from grammatical to continuity) so please, keep that in mind. <3 Enjoy.]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[Walking home:] You and Gouhin walk through the Black Market, the waft of dead herbivore meat fills your nose, but you're not interested. Being a small (your animal), you resembled that of Gouhin's child. He grips your hand gently; quite contradicting to how large and rough-looking his hands are. After walking back inside of his apartment-office, (he works at home) he carries you to a spare bed. He gently lays you down and caresses your face with a single finger. He puts a sort of blanket over you, coating you with warmth. He walks away for a bit, before coming back in with a bowl of soup and a glass of water. He kisses your forehead and turns of the light. 'Night, Kiddo.' You respond: 'Good night. I-I love you.' You stammer. He pauses in the door frame for a bit. 'I love you, too.'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

 [Arcade (Slightly Longer):]' C'mon, let's go!' you say, tugging at the sleeve of the anxious panda. 'Uhh, are you sure? I mean, most people shy away just from how I look, forget me holding a plastic gun and shooting pixelated zombies.' You felt a lot of sympathy for him. He's always struggled with looking intimidating; something that is usually a desired trait. 'Hey...' you say, looking deeply into his irises. 'Listen, it'll be okay. Nobody will judge you, and I'll be here.' You hug him and place your head sideways on his chest. He hugs you back, towards your waist, and says: 'Alright, but for 3 hours only.' You two dominate the arcade, scoring high on every game. It's already passed your allotted three hours, but you weren't going to mention it; it seemed like he was having fun. You come across a hammer game in which Gouhin looks intrigued. 'Kiddo, what's this?' 'Huh?' you turn around. 'Oh, this is that one hammer game.' You walk to the front and grab the hard mesh hammer. You grab it, ready your strike, and... BAM! You've hit the button so hard you've scored 1000; the best you've ever gotten! Gouhin steps beside you. 'Can I try?' 'Sure,' you say, giving him the hammer. He grabs it and swings, scoring... 10,000? You two walk home that night, oversized stuffies and candies in hand. The two of you spend the night commemorating your shared victory.

 ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛