Twenty eighttt🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"All done boo," I smiled as I wrapped a bandage around my customer's wrist. This was my last appointment for the day. "Thank you I love it," She gave me the money and I put it in the box. "I'm gladd, come back, tell ya mama nem to come too," I joked because she was tellin' me how she wanted a matchin' one with her.

Got me thinkin' about mine actually. After I cancelled our lunch that day, she ended up callin' me. Tellin' me she understood and then went on to tell me the real reason she showed up, wantin' to see me and tell me who was really the cause of my dad bein' in jail. She was sick. That's why it looked like somethin' was wrong with her, because it was. I told her I was sorry to hear that and we left it at that. I didn't want to get to know her just to watch her die.

My daddy wanted me to have no dealings with her anyway. He was mad as hell when she left and still is. But I didn't do that for him.

"Why this nigga think he finna come pick me up from home?" Mila laughed when she walked in the shop. "I told him he can pick me up from hea, thank you."

"Oh you just livin it up huh, stank ass." I joked while I cleaned my area up to leave.

"And is, ain't shit but free food." She grinned and I shook my head. "I kno they be mad as hell when they find out they ain't tastin the cookie," I said makin' her throw her head back dramatically. "Chile mad as hell but they try not to show it, I guess I just look like a girl that's gone give it up on the first link huh?" She mugged.

My bestie was out here wastin' absolutely no time. It had been a month and she was out here gettin' fed crab legs, I wasn't mad at it at all. Was she over Amari? Hell no, Was she over what happened with Amari? Hell no. Was she givin' it up to these niggas? Hell no, but was she out here gettin' her feet wet? Hell yes.

It was nothin' serious and she made sure that they knew that. Mari still came to the house, because she said it was okay since he was still my brother and Sim's cousin, so she wasn't about to act dirty. But every time he came over she either went to her room for the time being or stayed up under me, while he looked at her like a lost puppy.

"What chal finna get into?" I sat down while we waited and she shrugged. "I told him I wanted seafood so we gone go to this spot after we leave the skatin' rink.

"Okay I see the vibes," I did a li' dance and she waved me off. "Byeee it's just a li fun." She said. Seconds later, in walked Sim and Amari. "Wassup holiday heart," Sim smirked when he came in, lookin at Mila and she bucked at him. "I kno yo J.J from good times lookin ass ain't talkin," She pushed him and I just laughed, we childish.

"Hey mama," He came and kissed my cheek and lips before huggin' me. "Hey," I picked somethin' off of his face.

"Hey big boy." I spoke to Mari who was lookin' at Mila. "Oh hey sis." He came and hugged me.
"oH hEy SiS," I mocked him, "Make me sick."
"What we still sittin hea fa?" He asked and I just tucked my lips in.

"I'm waitin on my ride." Mila spoke up and he nodded. "He should be pullin up..." She checked her phone, "Now," She stood up as her phone rung.

"Hey- okay I'm finna come out, no that's fine I can walk out- Deon- okay." She hung up the phone. "He finna come in here and get me, talkin' bout its too late to be walkin out by myself, nigga it's seven o'clock and daylight savings time," She explained makin' me and Sim laugh.

The bell on the door rung and he stepped in. Oop okay best, I see you.

He was way taller than her li' ass and he was chocolate. You could see his waves clearly, with the way he had his hat and he was dressed simple but nice. He had on a red champions sweatshirt, black jeans, with the red and black ones. A gold cross necklace hung around his neck and he had an Apple Watch on, so he wasn't iced out or nothin' like the niggas try to be.