Chapter 4

*Phone alarm Goes off* I woke up in a strangley good mood. I dragged myself to the shower and plugged my phone into the dock. I havent used it in a while so I thought I would. I blasted IDFWU by Big sean ft. E-40. I loved that song. Being a only child, I could play whatever wanted. I got out of the shower and turned the vent on. While continuing to listen to IDFWU. I thought I would dress girlier today sense it was supposed to be 98 degrees. I opened my second drawer and pulled out some white high waistes shorts and a white tank top. I grabbed my cardigane from my closet that came past my knees. I threw it over my shoulders and put on some low cut brown combat boots. I straightened my hair and did my regular make up routine but primed my eyes and added some light gold shimmer dust to my eyes to make them pop a little. I brushed my.theeth but skipped out on breakfast today. I don't know why but I did. Igrabbed my mint green and pink penny board and grabbed my bag and left. Mom must be at the market. When I got to school I saw Matt. I rode up next to him.... " Sup cutie?"  I asked. He looked at me and blushed. "Oh hey Princess." He picked my up and put me on his back and grapped my board for me. Woah... I liked this for some reason... He put me down once we got inside. Katlyin death starred me... I loved every second of it. Before I left for first period I stood up on my tippy toes and hugged Matt and kissed his cheek. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

   I was in Social Studies, my second period class when I realized Hayes sat in front of me. I poked his shoulder. He turned around. " Hey pretty boy! I didn't know you were in this class." He laughed. " Hey I have a question..." He said.  "Ask away." I responded. "Your friend Hannah.... Is she single? I really like her and I wanna ask her out..." He said then got all blushy. "AWEE HAYES! She is single and I happen to know she likes  you too. You should ask her out! Id ship it." He looked extremley happy and he turned back around.

Two more classes later the Lunch bell rang. Yess I get to see matt.  I see Hannah and she's with Katlyin. Yuck. I walk up and Tell her about Hayes and about me and Matt. She flipped. Katlyin just walked in silence. " Your quiet. You had a lot to say yesterday." I rolled my eyes and flipped hair and walked away. Hannah followed. Katlyin got pissed. We walked into the lunch room and sat down. She sat down across from me and Hannah. Matt sat down and hugged me. "Hi Princess." He said. "Hey cutie." I responded. "Cough cough Slutbag." Katlyin mumbled. Oh shit was about to get real....

" Oh shut the fuck up you self centered ego bitch." Hannah said. Woah! I looked around Hayes because he had sat down in between me and hannah... Katlyin Said something back and Hannah flipped shit. I got up but Matt pulled me back. God damn it matt! Nash, Jack, and Jack all flipped. Sadly Taylor and Shawn weren't there today. Hannah yanked Katlyin's hair and ripped her over the tabel. Why wont Matt let me up!! Katlyin started swinging and hit Hannah in the nose. " HAYES GET HANNAH! NASH GET KATLYINS CRAZY ASS OUT OF HERE!" They didn't listen... "NOW!" I screamed then started crying. Matt was holding me and then picked me up and carried  me out into the hall. My make up was everywhere. Luckily no one was in the halls. He whiped my face and he just picked me up and held me and I just cried.... It all happened so fast.... but it was over. I just hope Hannahs Okay. I'm gonna kill Katlyin. That physco bitch.