Snapchat Story

Vanessa POV:

I must of fell asleep after that because I woke up from a banging on the front door.

Cameron was still asleep. I got up from his chest and walked over to the door rubbing my eyes.

"Hello?" I said opening the door.

"Jack?" I said confused on why he was here.

He was standing with his head in his hands. He then looked up. I could tell he had been crying.

"Why Vanessa why did you do it to me again?!" He started yelling.

"Shhhh" I said trying to make him quite so he doesn't wake Cameron up. I pushed him out so then we were both in the front yard.

"Do what?" I said so confused back to him.

"This." He said pulling out his phone and going to snapchat. He went to my name, "Vanessa👫" awe. But then clicked on my story.

It was a picture of me kissing Cameron on the cheek. The picture that I thought I sent to Crystal. I was high out of my mind, I must of accidentally posted there then sent it.

"Shit" I said lightly. "Jack I'm so sorry plea-"

"No Vanessa I'm fucking done" he said running to the house.

"JACK DONT" I yelled running after him.

"NO HES GONNA LEARN" he yelled barging into the house.

Authors Note:
Hi guys! Short chapter but I hope you liked it!

Also I just wanted to bring up that I have a fan page if you guys are interested in following on Instagram!😁 it's: @nashty_cashhh

Question; What's your favorite song??🎶

~Lexa👌