𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸)

This is the second part of the request from @YowhattupBITCH101010. Please comment if you'd like me to add more characters!

Key:
• (f/d) - favorite drink

Giyu Tomioka:

You're lying down in your bed, staring at the ceiling. You've been trying to fall asleep for the past few hours, but your attempts were merely futile. Your eyelids feel rather heavy; it's becoming difficult to keep your eyes open.

The unanswerable question of why you can't sleep hangs in the air, plaguing your thoughts. You dismiss it for the time being, moving to sit at the edge of the bed. You begin singing quietly, closing your eyes peacefully. Your mother used to sing to you as a kid; it never failed to calm your nerves.

You open your eyes slightly and notice that your door is barely open. You're about to close it when you see that your boyfriend, Giyu, is sitting by the door. A smile forms on your lips as you keep singing, increasing the volume so he could hear you better.

After your singing comes to a close, you yawn, realizing how tired you've gotten. You lie back down, pulling the warm covers over yourself.

"Goodnight, Giyu," you say with a content smile.

You could almost feel his shock as he mumbles, "You knew I was there?"

"Yeah, dummy," you chuckle, "Come here. I want to cuddle with you."

He stands up, allowing you to see him. Although he wears a familiar blank expression, you can sense a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"I should go back to my room," he states, giving you a stern look.

"Giyu, I'm not taking no for an answer," you pout, glaring at him with as much ferocity as you can.

He sighs, climbing into the bed with you. Even if he doesn't show it, you know he likes your company as you enjoy his.

"Thank you," you wrap your arms around him, nuzzling into his chest.

He lays his head on yours, returning your embrace. You quickly fall asleep in his arms; he puts you at peace.

Shinobu Kocho:

You wipe sweat from your forehead, letting out a tired sigh. You've been walking for quite a while, although you didn't expect to be out for this long. Trees surround you seemingly endlessly, encompassing you in its vastness.

"Clearing my head took me far, huh," you mumble to yourself, chuckling slightly.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot a clear lake. Its calm waters invite you to rest for a moment in its presence. You do exactly that, walking over to the shoreline. You take off your (f/c) shoes, tossing them to the side.

Your eyes glide over the serenity of your surroundings; it's satisfyingly welcoming. Without realizing it, you begin humming. Although it's a random tune you're making up on the spot, it has a beautiful tone. It's a sad-sounding melody in D Minor, following a slow but flowing rhythm.

"(Y/N)?" you hear a soft voice call out your name.

You turn your head to see Shinobu, your girlfriend of one year. Her warm smile makes your eyes light up.

"Hi, Shinobu!" you grin, giving her a small wave.

She walks over to you and hugs you briefly, "You have a beautiful voice."