𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨

flakes/notes:[basically the next few drabbles will be off of an au i came up with. the au is basically the little fantasy world todo had with yuuji being in his school, but i decided to put other characters into it too💀if that makes sense💀one of my oneshots based on the au was "rule breaker" noritoshi x reader!!!]

!
!
!
!
!
!

okay, hear me out, toge in todo's high school fantasy au,,,

he's hiding in the corner of the lockers like a blushy schoolgirl watching you chat with yuuji, and the others. maki would be poking at him to confess already, while yuuta keeps texting him to wait another day, week,,,month,,it's just been a long hellride.

toge making a cute anonymous love letter for you in class, slipping it in your locker before you get to it.

he thinks he's so slick, he's been slipping letters and notes in every day, not thinking anything of it. That is until,,,you turn around to ask him for math homework you didn't do,,

it didn't strike him at first, he just handed you his, heart pounding that you chose him to copy off of- but then it all comes to play, you can see how similar his handwriting is to the notes you've been getting.

he's panicking, texting yuuta and maki for help, spamming them, probably getting them in detention from the notifications💀

"You've been writing those notes?"

he nervously sweats, raising his hand to leave for the bathroom quickly. you just walk off after him, ignoring your ugly white haired teacher telling you to come back.

you'd have to push him against the lockers for him to stop, and he's just 💖💓💘💕💘💖💖❤💗💓💞💘💓 but also 😓😭😭😟😟😭😥😅

you'll thank him for them, commenting on how cute he is in the process, he MELTS. you'll ask him if he wants to go out sometime later, and he'll nod his head like crazy, watching you leave back to class.

yuuji would come out in the hallway, ditching class, noticing the blushy toge. "is she done acting like she didn't know it was you yet?" he'd ask, blowing your cover.

toge would be surprised, but also sulk about how you knew the whole time, making him think he was sneaky. it didn't matter that much, he got a date with you, and that's all that matters. he'll also spam yuuta and maki more, sending cheering emotes to them, texting like a teenage girl about how he's so in love.