Part 7

(Play the video as you read the song will make the atmosphere as you read better!!)

As you and Hisoka entered the bathroom you locked the bathroom door earning a smirk from Hisoka, you just smiled back innocently. As soon as you locked the door you pushed Hisoka against the wall and whispered in his ear "I'm in control now, got it" as you say that put slowly slide your hand up his thigh knowing how your making him feel. You feel Hisoka's entire body stiffen up for a second. You just keep looking at him with a smirk on your face. He didn't reply so you squeezed his dick making him stiffen up.

Y/n: When I ask you a question answer it
Hisoka: yes ma'am (he says in a bit of a mocking tone with a grin on his face)

You didn't like how he still thought he was in charge but it didn't really annoy you because you were just getting started with him. You begin kissing his neck leaving hickeys all over his neck. You hear him let our little moans which just turns you on even more. You started thinking about how every time you hear his voice it sends shivers up and down your body. But you told yourself to snap out of it. You continue kissing him. As you pull out of the kiss you bite his bottom lip while moving away making there now be a drop of blood on his lip. But you just lick it off. You then step back and say " y'know all this clothes is really turning me off" Hisoka instantly starts taking off his clothes.

Hisoka: Same goes for you darling~
Y/n: This isn't about me right now... darling

Hisoka smirks and he's now just in his boxers. You walk up to him slowly. You can see the anticipation in his eyes. You slowly go down on your knees as you trail your hand from his chest all the way down to his boxers. You can already see his dick sticking out of his boxers.

Y/n: wow do I get you this excited(you say with a smirk on your face and one eyebrow raised)
Hisoka: same goes for you, I'm sure under that short skirt of yours, your even more wet than before~(he says as he looks you up and down)

You breath out a laugh. You slowly start pulling down his boxers. Your hands were cold so you knew it made him extra sensitive to your touch. As you began licking his tip teasing him. You still held the yet contact you and Hisoka had going and you could see a bit of a frustrated look in his eye which made your smirk grown even bigger. You then suddenly fully throated his dick which made him let out a moan. You kept going faster while your tongue was still moving around on his tip. You put your index finger on his lips and said " shhh you don't want anyone hearing us... now do you".You kept teasing him until you felt his dick twitch in your mouth a little signalling that he was about to cum so you stopped. You stood up and pushed his head down towards your thighs and said "my turn(with a smirks on your face) finish what you started at the table" Hisoka's hands slowly trailed up your thighs and pulled your skirt up as he began fingering you while his tongue was playing with your clit. You slapped your hand over your mouth stopping your moan from being heard. You were about to cum and you looked down to see Hisoka smirking so you put your hand on his head and gripped his hair not allowing him to stops. He kept teasing you so this time you weren't gonna let him do that. Hisoka's eyes widened as he realised what you did and he moved his fingers faster and faster hitting your spot harder every time. You then came and you had to bite your lip to stop your moans from escaping. Hisoka then gets up.

Hisoka: My what a naught girl you are Miss. l/n
Y/n: Well I couldn't just let you keep teasing me, alright now get in the stall(you smirked at him)

Hisoka excitedly and quickly walked into the bathroom stall. You grabbed his clothes and left leaving him with just his boxers. You proudly walked out,you though to yourself "hmm that'll teach him not to fuck with me"

Hisoka heard the bathroom door close and realised what had just happened "shit" he says "well 2 can play at that game"

You go back to the private dining room you were in before and as you were about to sit down you heard a gasp outside the door so you got up and saw Hisoka standing in nothing but his boxers in front of everyone.