Part 44

Dear diary,
Elijah was at my door. I stuttered trying to form the words. I welcomed him into my room.  "Welcome home" I smiled at him placing my hands behind my back. Twiddling my fingers. Nervous. "Grace" he started to say his dark brown eyes gleaming at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, I wanted know. He quickly walked over to me, placing his cold hands on my face. Pressing his lips to mine. I stumbled back, unprepared. I hit the door and it closed with a slam. I search for a reason for my outburst. Elijah didn't seem to mind, as he slid his hands around my waist pulling me in. I let out a breath as I looked up at him. "You look beautiful" he said lifting a hand from my waist, moving a strand of blonde hair behind my ear. His fingers ran under my chin, lifting it. His lips lightly brush against mine. Our sweet soft kisses turned passionate as it intensified. "Rebekah would kill me if anything happened to this dress" I softly said between kisses. "Im sure she would try" Elijah said. I pulled away giving a little giggle. "Grace" Elijah said rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I am constantly craving you" he said his face nearing mine. "Elijah I-I" I started to say before the crashing of people down stairs ruined the moment. "Until next time" Elijah said kissing my forehead. Then he was gone. He must have used his speed, because he was gone in a blink of an eye. I opened my bedroom door, exiting. I swiftly walked down the stairs gripping the hand rail for support. My first party in over 200 years. I was definitely excited but a little nervous. "Hello" I nodded to Klaus once I had finally descended the stairs. He was standing at the door, greeting his guests. "You look dazzling" Klaus said his eyes widening once he saw me. "Thank you" I said turning my head as I looked up at him. I watched the guest enter, all men. "Where are the women?" I asked Klaus. "With Kol" he calmly said. Oh no. I pick immediately up the trail of my dress, running to Kol's room. I quickly dodged every guest as I ran. My blue dress flew behind me, my blonde hair bounce. I had to make it in time. Once I finally reached Kol room, someone grabbed my shoulder. It was Klaus. He shook his head at me. I disobeyed him as I pulled Kol bedroom door open, sliding inside. Klaus followed me. The door shutting behind him. I gasped as I saw the massive amounts of blood. There was death everywhere I looked. I moved my glaze to see Kol with his fangs wrapped around a nearly breath girl. "Kol don't" I cried placing my hand out in front of me, trying to stop him. I could see Kol struggle as I forced his grip of the girl. She fell lifeless to the ground. I let my grasp go of Kol. Taking a deep breath, my head pounded. I was too tired to stop what Kol was going to do next. He sped up to me, paused tilting his head before hitting me across the face. He ring on his fingers cut my cheek deep, exposing my teeth and gums. I flinched as it quickly healed. Kol raised his hand against but it was stopped by Klaus. "Enough" he yelled as bent Kol's arm back breaking the joints. I quickly ran over to the girl Kol had just dropped. She was still alive, but just barely. I knelt down next to her. "Shh, I'm going to help you" I softly said to her. I swirled my fingers above the wound on her neck. She cried as the wound began to heal. I let out a gasped once she was healed. I slowly got up from the floor. My body tired. But still I continued. I raised my hands to the rest of the dead girl. I closed my eyes searching for their souls. My mind traveled to limbo. I searched, I was able to find 5 out of 7 souls, the others had found peace. I gagged as I opened my eyes return the souls to their bodies. Fresh red blood dripped from my nose. "They wouldn't remember anything" I said wiping the blood onto my hand. "You're weak, you're nothing, you can't save them all, pathetic" Georgina whispered my mind swelling with her voice. It was more dominant then ever. Every thing she said was harsh and hatful. I tried to push her away, but she kept coming back. I was to focus to notice Klaus's hand on my arm dragging me out of the room. "How dare you disobey me" he scolded his grip growing tighter. My mind grew cloudy as my vision blurred, thought flooded me. Klaus's words mashed into a nonsense. I covered my mouth as I gagged. I was going to be sick.