Part 45

Dear diary,
I ripped my body away from Klaus, as blood dripped from my lips. Klaus paused, confused. I darted back into Kol's room. I opened my mouth as blood ran freely. I cough as it spilled onto Kol's floor. "I can't believe you" Kol yelled walked up to me. I grabbed his handkerchief from his left pocket wiping the blood from my lips. I swallowed my own blood, as I throw the bloody rag at Kol. "Sorry" I said to him. I had just bleed on his carpet. Kol sighed crossing his arms. I swallowed again, before turning around. I calmly walked out of the room. Klaus greeted me. "You can continue yelling if you would like" I said to him. "Grace, you have to learn to listen to instructions" Klaus sighed rubbing is temple. I sighed. Confused why he was so upset when I had save 6 lives. "Klaus I-I" I started before Rebekah grabbed my hand. "I would like you to meet someone" she smiled as she pulled me away from Klaus towards the stairs. Rebekah rushed my up the stairs to a balcony area that was previously blocked off. The balcony was over looking the landing. "Grace" Rebekah squealed. "Meet Emil" Rebekah said gesturing to a young man, he had hazel eyes and brown hair. He was wearing a blue jacket almost the same colour as Rebekah's dress. "Hello" I nodded to him. "Pleasure to meet you miss Grace" Emil kindly said. "Rebekah may I escort you somewhere quite" Emil said offering his hand to Rebekah. She took it smiling at me. I smiled back mouthing the words 'as long as you're happy'. Emil and Rebekah walked away happily holding hands. I paused, as I felt breathing on the back of my neck. "Elijah" I guessed turning around to see him. He was standing quietly behind me. "She wants to turn him" Elijah said to me. "Well they seem happy, beside Klaus has a sire line from here to Japan" I said. Elijah smirked. "I'm sorry for leaving you room so... abruptly" Elijah said his eyes meeting mine. I smiled up at him. But our moment was cut short but yelling. I turned to see Klaus dragging Emil from Rebekah arms. "Nick please don't" Rebekah cried as Klaus lifted Emil off the railing holding him by the neck. I looked up at Elijah, he was frozen solid. Klaus refused to listen to Rebekah cry's as he threw Emil off the balcony. My body reacted fast. I shot my hands in front of me. Sending a psychic wave which caught Emil from crashing to the ground. "Let the boy go" Klaus yelled. "Please don't drop him" Rebekah cried. "Do what ever the hell you want" Kol said behind me holding a glass of champagne. I looked to Elijah from guidance, he offered none. He stood silence. I could feel my grip of Emil's body slipping as Georgina entered my mind. Her whispered made my ears bleed. "You're weak, pathetic, useless, nothing" she continued. Every was shouting and yelling, it made my head ache. "Stop" I yelled falling to my knees covered my bleeding ear. "I didn't know you had it in you" a voice said. I looked up to see Georgina standing in front of me. "What happened" I asked her my ear ringing. "Look around and see for yourself" she said pointing to the crowd. They were frozen, well almost. They're still moving but very slowly. "Emil" I gasp looking over the railing still in my kneeling position. Emil was also to the floor. "I have to go back" I said looking at Georgina. She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth. "It would be that easy" she said kneeling down next to me. "You can save them all" she pouted dramatically. "How do I fix it?" I asked her. "Let me in" Georgina said gritting her teeth. "No" I said. "I'll find a way" I said looking away from her. "Of course" she smirked. "The hero always finds a way, right" she giggled. Why could I see Georgina now? Why not before? I gasped, it was because we were not longer merged. I quickly turned back to her grabbing her arm. "I figured it out" I smiled my body absorbing her. I opened my eyes to see everything back to normal. "No" Rebekah cried as Emil's body hit the ground. His blood stain the hardwood floors. "Great, another funeral" Kol sighed taking a drink. Elijah ran over to me, offering his hand. "I'm fine" I said greetings up from the floor without help. I glared at Klaus as I passed him. I walked over to Rebekah pulling her into a hug. "Shh" I said as she cried on my shoulder. "He is died" she cried. "We will morn his passing, I promise" I said to her. Elijah and Kol cleared the party, as Klaus took care of the body. Me and Tina help to comfort Rebekah. She was devastated. She would eat or change. After hours of trying we were able to get her to sleep. I exited her room where I was meet by Klaus. "I don't think you should go in there" I said stopping him from entering Rebekah's room. Klaus took a step back allowing me to pass. He followed me towards the kitchen. "Maybe I should take my anger out on you" he yelled after me. I stopped turning to him. "This wasn't my fault" I said. "If you had just listened to me, Rebekah won't be so upset" Klaus yelled from across the kitchen. "Rebekah is upset because you kill someone she loved" I said raising my voice. "Rebekah loves many" Klaus started "Well it's better to love then be so cold" I said disappointed. I turned my back to Klaus. "Don't you dare turn you back on me" he yelled. "I will do whatever I want! You don't owe me" I yelled not turning around. Klaus angrily sighed as he speed up to me grabbing my shoulder turning me to face him. He grabbed the dagger he always carried around raising it to my neck. Pushing my body into the nearest wall. "Niklaus" Elijah sternly said as he watched from the stairs. "Do it!" I spit. "Be just like your father" I angrily said. Klaus eyes widened. He dropped the dagger to the ground. "Is that how you really see me?" He asked loosening his grip. "I don't know how I see you" I said calmly as I push him away. Walking away from the fight.