1

Vadah Zaniel-V

Vadah Zaniel-V

"Vadah your late" this bullshit ass teacher said as i walked into class 10 minutes late

"ok and i care because...?" i responded with a blank look

"care to explain why your late Ms. Zaniel?" she said staring at me.

"yea, so i was getting some head from this nigga but it was trash, and when i told him he got mad. and we started arguing causing me to be late." i told her seriously

"vadah go to the office now" i started laughing getting up and leaving out the classroom. i then walked out the building. if she really thought i was going to go to that office she's delusional.

i got in my 2018 lexus es 350. and drove off heading to the corner store.

but first lemme introduce myself. my name is Vadah Zaniel, i'm 17 turning 18 may 20th. i'm a senior in high school and i live with my 20 year old sister Mya. that's really all there is to know about me for now.

after about 15 minutes i made it to the corner store. i hopped out and locked my doors. cause the cracked out junkies be out. i walked in the store and walked to the back and grabbed a brisk and then grabbed some gummy bears.

i payed for my things and walked out. i saw a group of boys but ignored their stares and whispers.

"WATCH OUT!" one yelled. i jumped and looked around trying to figure out what was going on. i look at the group of boys who were falling out laughing. except one.

"scary ass" the same one who yelled said.

with a blank expression i said "play in traffic bitch" and i walked to my car

i got in and pulled off heading to me and Mya's house.
————————

Nau'jour Grainger-Toosii

these fools was still laughing bout scaring that shorty.

"can y'all shut tha fuck up" i said getting agitated

Dk got a call from his girl saying we could slide to ha crib. so we hopped in his car and started driving to her house. i was in the passenger seat, Dk was driving and gutta, shoota, and Ji was in the back.

but lemme introduce myself or whatever this author want me to do

toosii'sbabyyy- don't do to much nau'jour 🙄

anyways, my name is nau'jour grainger, but i go by toosii. i'm 21. and my little sister who is 14 name Ayla lives with me. there's really not much to know about me. but i'm really that nigga tho.

toosii'sbabyyy- you see what i did thereeee if ykyk😭😭anyways imma stop interrupting 🚪🚶🏽‍♀️

we pulled up to ha crib and we hopped out. we walked to the door and Dk knocked. Mya answered the door with her lace lifting.

"the fuck wrong with ya lace?" i asked mugging

"shut the fuck up toosii" she said rolling her eyes.

she let us in and i saw the shorty from the corner store sitting on the couch mugging her phone eating gummy bears.

she looked up when she heard us. everybody sat down and i had to sit next to shorty. she ight but i'd let her suck me up.

i sat down and these fools was having a dumb ass conversation so i got on my phone. i snatched her gummy bears and ate sum.

she banged me in my chest making me loose oxygen for a few seconds.

"bi- i almost called you sum. girl don't put ya hands on me" i said mugging her

"Vadah does what Vadah wants" she said and got up and walked upstairs. i chuckled and listened to their conversation
————————-
toosii'sbabyyy- how was the first chapter? vadah said what she said😭😭