♥ Forty ♥

Hyunjin : I have a feeling he likes you

Heejin : He confessed to me... *whispers*

He looks at you in shock and puts you down.

Hyunjin : He never confessed before *whispers*

Heejin : Just let it be, let's have fun *smiles*

Hyunjin : Okay, whatever you like *chuckles*

You were walking around the stage actually feeling a strong pain in your heart, you were breathing abnormally and stopped walking for a minute.

Hyunjin : Babe are you okay? *worried*

You nod and lean to his ear.

Heejin : Can you get Yuri for me please?

Hyunjin : Of course

He walks over to Yuri at a fast pace and you see Yuri panicking while talking to Hyunjin. She jogs over to you and holds your arm.

Yuri : Are you okay? *worried*

Heejin : I think I have to sit down, can you cover for me by also sitting down here?

Yuri : Do MY and Stay's know about your heart injury? *curious*

You shake your head. You walk to the edge of the stage and sit down in front of some fans.

Heeji : Only my members, mother and manager know about the incident

Yuri : Be careful okay? *worried, whispers*

You nod and look at the crowd. The tour is coming to an end. These are the last few seconds of this beautiful sight of Stray Kids light stick dancing in the crowd.

Yuri : Wow... *relieved sigh*

Heejin : It's beautiful even more beautiful from up here

Yuri : I'd love to see this every day

Heejin : Me too..

You guys slowly stand back up. You wave at the fans and walk to Hyunjin who is waiting for you next to his members, Yuri also walks to Jeongin. The ten of you bow and wave one last time then walk to a platform waiting for it to go down backstage. All the staff members are cheering and telling the members they have worked hard.

Bang Chan : JYP-Nim! Heejin's manager told me that she has to go back to Korea right now

JYP-Nim : Why? What happened?

Bang Chan : They didn't tell me

JYP-Nim : Then we should go back this evening instead of tomorrow morning

Bang Chan nods and looks at you.

Heejin : She called you? *surprised*

Bang Chan : You didn't pick up your phone so he called me

Heejin : Oh okay, well thank you

Bang Chan : No problem *pats your head*

♥ 

4 weeks later

A few weeks ago you talked to Hyunjin while Yuri talked to Jeongin about the whole situation going on. And both couples have decided to break up, everyone stayed as friends and we are getting closer every day. You and Yuri have a really good bond with Stray Kids as well as your other group members, today Jeongin decided to take you for a walk.

You two were cracking some jokes as people walked by, you guys sat on a bench underneath the lights.

Jeongin : I'm happy you completely remember me *smiles, serious*

Heejin : Don't be so serious, it's cringy

Jeongin : Why? *chuckles*

Heejin : Just....it's weird *chuckles*

Jeongin : Is it? I don't think so...

Heejin : Well I do *shrugs, smiles*

Jeongin : So..I actually wanted to take you here to tell you something

You raise your eyebrows and look him in the eyes as he continues.

Jeongin : Well, Heejin I really love you, from the day you first talked to me. In that classroom when your Airpods connected to my phone. I'm really sorry for saying all of those rude things to you in the past and I wanted to ask you one thing. Will you be my girlfriend Jeon Heejin?

You just look at him in awe and nod.

Heejin : I'd love to Yang Jeongin

He hugs you tight and pecks your lips as he gives you his famous smile.

Jeongin & Heejin : Now you're only mine

Jeongin : My model

Heejin : My famous playboy

The long awaited ending! I would like to thank people who have read all the way to the end! I hope you actually enjoyed reading my first ever fanfic!