George Harrison 14

{Imagine being interviewing with George on your side.}

"Now miss Y/n, how does it feel to be the girlfriend of George Harrison from The Beatles?" The interviewer asked as he puts the microphone close to your lips. "Well, it feels amazing. Regardless if he's in The Beatles or not, I will still feel an honor being his partner." You replied while smiling. George grins and holds your hand as he run his thumb through your knuckles, he knew you were a little nervous. I mean who wouldn't? You're live on TV for god's sake! 

"Tell me, is it hard to date a Rockstar. Surely he must be busy with performing, going on tours, or making an album every month?" The interviewer asked. "I wouldn't say it's hard. I know he's all the time busy and I have no problem in that. That's the consequences you have to deal when you're dating a talented person." You responded as you look at George who's smiling like a little kid. "Have you ever get jealous when girls throw themselves at George?" He asked as he began writing on his journal, assuming he's also a journalist too. 

You and George laugh at the question making the poor man confused. "Not at all, I find it very funny and relatable. I would do the same thing if I wasn't his girlfriend." You grin. "Plus, why would she worry about other birds when I only have eyes for her." George smiles. You feel your cheeks red, you knew you were blushing like crazy. "Oh hush, Harrison." You lightly hit his arm, causing the interviewer to chuckle. 

"It's true, I love you, darling." You blush again and give him a quick peck on his lips. A nearby photographer took various shots, and you couldn't help but giggle. For the rest of the interview, you and George were being asked about your relationship, the next coming album, and your daily struggles as the girlfriend of George. It was more entertaining when you two would crack jokes or do funny faces. The world got to see the real you and George as a happy, adorable, and funny couple. You two are simply meant for one and another.