Chapter 7 - Flying Back Home

Ollie's P.O.V.

While we were flying back to the lost boys' hideout, Peter stopped and turned towards us. "There's something I'd like to know." He said. "What is it, Peter?" Asked Anthony. "Where did that huge rock come from?" Asked Peter. "That was my doing, sorry about that." Said Ringo. "Huh?" Peter said as he tilted his head. "I threw it at the ship to make it sink." Ringo said.

Peter was silent for a moment. "Is something wrong?" Asked Jeff. "No, it's just... that was incredible!! You sure showed that old codfish who's boss!" Said Peter excitedly. "We did, didn't we?" Said Murray with a smile. "And, Ollie, thanks for the warning." Peter said. "You're welcome. Besides, we didn't want you to get crushed." I said. "Well, I really appreciate it." Said Peter. "Anytime, Peter." I said. "Okay, let's go get Dorothy." Peter said.

We continued flying back to the lost boys' hideout so we can pick up Dorothy.

Dorothy's P.O.V.

These boys are such good listeners! They may have peculiar names, but I didn't mind. Anyway, I just finished telling them about my adventures in the land of Oz.

"Wow, Dorothy! It sounds like you had an amazing time in Oz!" Said Slightly. "I sure did! Even though I was eager to get home, I still enjoyed myself." I said. "What was your favorite part of the trip?" Asked Nibs. "I don't know, honestly. Even though my least favorite part was being kidnapped by the wicked witch, I loved every bit of it." I said. "When you leave in a little bit, we'll always remember the story of your Oz adventure." Said Cubby. "Thank you. Maybe someday you can tell Peter about it. I may not be around much to do it myself, but think about it, okay?" I said. "We will!" Said the twins.

Ollie and the others arrived a minute later. "We're back, Dorothy!" Said Greg. "Thank goodness! I was starting to worry a little bit." I said. "Don't fret, we're about to head back now." Said Peter. "How will we get back to England?" I asked. "The only way to get home from Neverland is to fly." Said Ollie. "That seems impossible, especially since I can't fly." I said. "Sure you can, if you have a little faith, trust, and pixie dust!" Said Murray.

I said a quick goodbye to the lost boys before we exited their hideout. "Tinkerbell, will you do the honors?" Peter asked. A glowing fairy, whose name I just learned is Tinkerbell, sprinkled her dust all over me and the rest of us. A minute later, I noticed my feet were no longer touching the ground. Same thing with everyone else. "I'm flying! This is amazing!" I said excitedly. "Alright, back to England we go!" Said Peter.

Voices rang out as we flew back to Ollie's place.

I've always known, Magic has grown
Along the rivers And hollowed trees

I've seen you there, Through misty air
Dancing the waltz With the falling leaves

Whispering dell, A magical spell
Capturing rainbows On newborn wings

Don't worry if you're found
I'll never do you harm
I believe in you, Believe in me

Butterfly and fairy sprite
Come to me
If I catch you I'll set you free
Look you over then let you go

Butterfly and fairy sprite
Fly away home
Just look you over then let you go
Fly, fly, fly away home

Mischievous fun, Acorn a drum
Traveling song Sailing through the reeds

Rose petal grown, Buttercup crown
Lavender blue you wear Upon your feet

I come with open arms I'll never do you harm
I believe in you Believe in me

Butterfly and fairy sprite
Come to me
If I catch you I'll set you free
Look you over then let you go

Butterfly and fairy sprite
Fly away home
Just look you over then let you go
Fly, fly, fly away home

Fly away home
May your wishes all come
When you believe
When you believe

Butterfly and fairy sprite
Come to me
If I catch you I'll set you free
Look you over then let you go

Butterfly and fairy sprite
Fly away home
Just look you over then let you go
Fly, fly, fly away home

"How much further, Peter?" I asked. "We're almost there, Dorothy! Hang on!" Peter said.

Katie's P.O.V.

I spent some more time taking care of Esther. She started making a noise, saying she wanted Mommy at one point. "I know, sweetie. Mommy's not back yet, but she will be soon." I said.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud. I turned and noticed that Paul was on the ground, and he was struggling to get up. "Paul, are you okay?!" I asked worriedly as I ran over to him. "Katie, I... I..." Said Paul as his voice sounded weak. "What? What is it?" I asked.

Paul clutches his chest again, and he slumps forward onto the ground. I started shaking him, but he didn't move. I lifted up his arm and put my fingers on his wrist... I suddenly realized he didn't have a pulse!!! Uh-oh! Ollie's not gonna be happy when she sees her darling husband like this!

Here's the song that played while Ollie and the others were flying back home with Peter. ~ Amanda