I

𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫....→. . . complete

18/22

it was a beautiful day in teyvat, the birds were chirping , elegant streams of blue water all around Liyue, twisting and turning. the only thing not peaceful was Lumine trying to make Aether up for there job at the cafe they work at. 

"AETHER! WAKE UP YOU LAZY SHIT!" she yelled. 

"OKAY! OKAY I'M COMING!" Aether hastily sprinted to the bathroom to get changed, he rushed downstairs and tripped. 

"OW..." he groaned. 

"Were gonna be late dumbass!" lumine exclaimed. 

"Coming!" Aether yelled from the steps. 

"Lets go come on!" she spoke. 

"ALRIGHT coming!" Aether slipped in the keys to there shared car as they made there way to the cafe.

𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"HEY! You guys are just on time!" 

"Hi Xiangling..." Aether said as he panted. 

"You guys look tired did something happen?" his boss asked. 

"Oh no no its fine Xiangling." 

"Whatever you say then Aether, Alright rush hour is about to start, so you should get started right now!" 

"alright! thanks ling!" Aether called back to her, she smiled and went to the back. Aether and Lumine got into there uniforms and started working as rush hour began. 

"Hey whats up guys!" 

"Oh hey Xingqiu wheres Chongyun?" Lumine asked her voice gentle and sweet. 

"Oh he's out buying more popsicles!" Xingqiu giggled. 

"Hm i'll take an iced white chocolate mocha please!" he said. 

"Sure coming right up!" she smiled. 

"Here you go Xingqiu!" 

"Thanks guys!" he yelled as he walked out. 

"Alright that should be it, it looks like theres someone left." Lumine muttered. 

"Hello! what can i get you?" she asked. Aether watching from afar, this is a new customer huh

 "i'll take a cold brew please." the person replied. 

"Okay! Name for the order?" Lumine asked the person.

 "Xiao" the person, now known as Xiao muttered.

 "Alright your drink should be ready soon, would you like anything else."

 "No thats it." Xiao said.

 "Alright then! Oh your orders ready! Here have a great day." Lumine said sweetly with a smile.

 "Thanks you too". 

"Alright that should be it lets go close up Aeth." she said turning to her brother.

 "Alright you do it then." he yawned. 

"Why do i have too?" she asked. 

"Because i'm lazy, hurry up!" 

Lumine smiled at him. "Alright i'm done lets go home" Aether nodded as he walked out.