Chapter 7

"Hey" he caught her attention again. "Yes?" "About Yuchan's stuff at the rent unit you mentioned the other day, if you need any help just tell me" "Well it's true that I want to keep his stuff there. But it seems that someone want to rent that place too so I think I'll have to take his stuff from there" "Is it urgent?" "The landlord told me that the person is in a hurry to find a place to stay. So I think I need to give up on that place. But I'm still trying to discuss with that person" "Owh I see. If you need a hand with moving those things, call us. We can help you" "Thanks. I'll make sure to do so"

"Hey, go away" a series of pat landed on Donghun's shoulder. Both Donghun and Yeonwoo lifted their heads. Sehyoon smirked at them. He pulled another chair nearby and joined them.

"You're not trying to steal my date away, do you?" "Me?" Donghun chuckled. "Really I mean it, Yeonwoo. If you think of dating this guy, think again. You'll regret it"

"What's wrong with going out with me?" "You might end up making Yeonwoo loves those frogs too"

"Well, in fact, she did loves them. Am I right, Yeonwoo?" he glanced at her, waiting for her to back up his point. "Well that's the point I want to meet up with Sehyoon. I need him to come with me to buy some dolls" she smiled to Donghun. His mouth agape. "You really mean it?" he looked at both Sehyoon and her one after another. She smiled sheepishly and nodded.

Donghun laughed. "You are pulling her into your obsession, Sehyoon" He glanced down to his watch. "Hey I think I need to go now" he stood. He turned to Sehyoon. "You take care of her"

Sehyoon nodded. "Yea I know"

They watched as Donghun left them. Yeonwoo turned to Sehyoon. "So should we go now?"

* * *

Sehyoon walked around the store. His eyes ran around from a plushie to another. He glanced back. Yeonwoo was following him but her attention was occupied by her phone in her hand.

"Yeonwoo" he called. "Yea" she glanced at him. "Is something wrong?" he asked as he noticed her furrowed eyebrows. "Well I told you about the new tenant at Yuchan's unit, right?" "Yea. What's with it?" "I asked to meet him but he refuse. He said to only deal everything on the phone"

He bent over to look at the screen. 

"Wow he really hates human; I see" Sehyoon voiced

"Wow he really hates human; I see" Sehyoon voiced. "So hard to negotiate with this person" she rolled her eyes. "And he took all day to reply my message. Must be a REALLY busy person"

Yeonwoo kept her phone away and wandered around the shop. She looked up and saw Sehyoon was immersed in a few miniature vehicles. She went up to him. "Hey"

He glanced at her with a smile before continued to look at the miniature vehicles. "I remember bought a few for Yuchan. He put them on his study"