New House

Nobody's POV

It has been 3 months since Brent asked you to be his GF. Every one in the squad was very happy for you guys, Especially Lexi (Brent's sister) because she was very happy to be Pierson's Sister in-Law. Brent had recently bought the both of you the house of your dreams.

 Brent had recently bought the both of you the house of your dreams

Your house

Pierson's POV

"Thanks so much Babe. This house is so beautiful, like it is literally the house of my dreams," I said while running around the house. "When will you stop thanking me for this house," Brent replied while recording my reaction for YouTube. 

NEVER! I said. We both started to laugh. Then we heard the doorbell ring. I Got excited because I knew it was the others coming to tour the house. We both raced downstairs and open the door. Then Andrew, Jeremy, Katie, Sofie, Dom, Lexi Rivera, Ben, Alex, Alan, and Lexi H all scream Congrats Pierson

Brent says, "The last time I checked, Me and Pierson Got a new house, not just her. All of us Started to laugh. We started the tour. When we got to the master bedroom during the tour, Alen started to laugh. Me and Brent's faces got Red, and Then they all laughed.

The boys were having fun in the gaming room and the girls Decided to go and make some lasagana for dinner

Brent's POV

We decided to pull a Little prank on the girls by turning all the lights of the house of while they were making lasagna

Dom went to the kitchen to distract the girls while, Andrew hid the Camera. They both left to give us a thumbs up. 

Then I ran to the breaker and turned off the switch that controlled the lights. Then I heard the girls scream and the 2 Lexi's crying.

Piersons POV

As we were cooking, all the lights in the house suddenly, came of and all of us started to yell and panic. Lexi (Brent's sister) started crying and ran to Ben. Katie also ran to Jeremy and started pulling on his shirt. Sofie ran to Dom and jumped into his arms. Lexi h ran to Andrew and slapped him and I started to laugh. Then I was looking for Brent, when the lights came back on and all the boys Screamed, " IT'S A PRANK." and the boys started to laugh but however the girls didn't find it funny and all walked away from them. 

"No Dinner" the girls scream

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - the boys say

I hope you like it this is my first book thanks and bye, luvies