Rules.

1. No Mary Sues or Gary Sues

It gets very boring when a character is way too perfect it's okay if your character has at least 3 no more than 6 talents.

2. No bullying other roleplayers

It's fine if your Oc is a bully and hates the other oc but if you are straight out insulting the other roleplayer you will be given a warning.

3. No incest or pedophilia Relationships.

I understand that you may like a certain character but if you plan to make them your crush at least make your character's age around the certain character age and they should not be related.

4. Cussing is allowed.

They cuss in the show so it is allowed just censored words such as F*ck and B*tch

5. Smut is allowed.

The characters should be above 18. You should do all the smut in the private messages. Kissing is alright in the comments.

6.  Play at least more than two characters.

Like your oc and his/her/their friend or someone related in the scenario.

7. I play your crush And you play my crush.

8. Put effort into the roleplay.

Please don't roleplay like this.

*bakes a cake and eats*

Roleplay like this.

With the help of Marge Lisa baked a cake and ate it with her father Homer.

9. If you die you can reappear as a ghost and interact with some characters

10. Violence is allowed

there is a lot violence in the "Treehouse of horror" episodes.

11.
Future scenarios are allowed.

12.
LGBTQ+ characters are allowed.
In the show there is a lot of Gay characters so yes it is allowed.

With all the rules aside have fun and be creative.