The results are in!!!!

Nana Ama!!!!Nana Ama!!!!.I heard the voice of my stubborn younger brother call out to me.I always wonder how a person could be so full of energy in the morning.The door to the room burst open and there stood Sam .I ignore him and snuggle into my bed.I feel something cold on me and i ipen my eyes and realise its water.Tjis freaking dimwit of a brothet has drenched me in water.He giggles and ran away.

Oh nooooo!!!!!How could I forget?Today is the day the results of the Basic Education Certificate Examination(BECE)

To my foreign readers, this is actually an external exams written in Ghana before high school.

I am very anxious about the many what ifs .What if I fail(you dont get to go to high school when you fail this exams)I am not a bad student though but I was scared still.I went to the bathroom to bath.(unlike you whites who have bath tubs and showers ,in Africa specifically in Ghana ,its only the rich that gets to bath in tubs or shower.The rest havw to fetch water in buckets from wells or if lucky water taps at home which you have to carry to the bathroom to bath).

Nana Ama!!!!My brother calls out to me again driving me away from my thoughts.I sometimes wish his voice box is ripped off(yh i know thats mean but its truth)I hurry up and then go to my wardrobe for clothes to change into.I pick out my clothes for the day,an orange and black fitting top with a grey top with black in it.(i dont noe colours much so there is a picture here)

(i dont noe colours much so there is a picture here)

My attire.

I go to the kitchen and smell something sooo yummmy. grrrrrrrrr!My stomach rumbles in response.There is my mom stirring something on the stove.It is my mmmm favourite breakfast corn porridge with toasts i grab one bread and sit on the counter."Morning" Mama."do not talk with food in your mouth"was the r response.I shut my mouth and continued eating.

My mom should not remmember my resulta are in......."when are you going to check your result?"Oh great(note the sarcasm) On my way Maa I say,walking out.I picky phone and call Candy,one of my friends.
Hey,uhmmm would you check your results today.
Yhyh I will.
Then meet me at the Internet Cafe near my house so we check together.
Kk.then see you in 10minutes.

This is my first capter please tell me your thoughts on it and forgive me if its a bit shitty.please keep your votes going and more comments.I will read each one and reply as soon as possible.

Love you❤❤❤❤❤❤