Chapter 02

Author's POV

At the castle

       "Where were you two?" Mark and Jisung flinched as they heard the Queen's voice "uhh...uh... outside" Mark stuttered "why did you two didn't invite me then~~?" the queen pouted and hugged his younger brother "I'm lonely and sad you know?" Mark squirmed and giggled "hyung I have to tell you something" the queen nodded and sat down at the couch at the lounge room "there's a tall guy that me and Jisungie saw" the queen nodded "and...it looks like you and King Jaehyun... Hendery is correct there someone in NCity looks like you and King Jaehyun" the queen stopped smiling "you saw that boy too?" Mark and Jisung nodded,the queen looked at the window and sighed "I don't want to have high hopes but...... there's this feeling that this boy is my son" Mark and Jisung looked at each other and shrugged "it's possible to happen Queen Taeyong" Jisung said "Aish.....Jisungie stop calling me queen" Jisung giggled and muttered a sorry.

    At the other side of the door of the lounge there the three maids eavesdropping "oh my gosh what if that boy is the queen's son?" Jungwoo said,Hendery gasped and nods aggressively "he might be the son of the queen" Taeil agrees "yes... it's possible to happen" "what was the thing that is possible to happen?" a deep voice said from their back "King Jaehyun!" Taeil shouted,Jungwoo fell down that cause the door to open and Hendery farted because of shock "eww Hendery" Hendery smiled sheepishly and hides his face in his hands.

     "Hello my love" Taeyong smiled and hugged his husband "hello" the king smiled and pecked the queen's hair,the king looked around the room and saw his youbger brother "Jisung?" Jisung nods "what are you doing here?" Jisung just shrugged and continued talking to Mark "what are you talking about here?" the queen patted the space beside him at the sofa "so?" Taeyong sighed and leaned his head to the king's shoulder "this two can explain" the king looked at Mark and Jisung curiously "ehem..ehem" the two flinched and looked at the king "yes?" Mark looked at the queen "tell him" Mark nodded "uhmm me and Jisung-" "getting married?" the king interrupt them "WHAT NO!" Jisung shouted and squirmed in his seat "just kidding,now continue" Mark sighed "me and Jisung saw a boy when we visited NCity,the boy is tall like you King Jaehyun and his face is combined of you and Taeyong hyung" the king looked at queen "I know,I know it's shocking but I still don't think that the boy from NCity is our son...but I have this feeling that he is" the king stood up "I'll see you next night I have something to do" the queen heldthe king's hand "let me come too" the king shakes his head "no you must stay here" the queen sighed and nodded,the king leaned down at the queen's face and pecked his rosy lips "I'll be back".

~NCity~

      "Hey Sungchan" Sungchan hummed as he heard his hyung Kun "what is it?" Kun sat down beside him and showed him a paper "what's this?" Winwin entered the livingroom and smiled "oh that's a pageant for boys" Sungchan looked up at Winwin "and...why are you two grinning like that?" "because you will join this contest" Sungchan fell down at the wooden floor "no..no no no no no no" he dusted his pants as he stood up from the floor "no freaking way" Winwin pouted and clinged to his arm "see what a bummer, please and beside you'll receive some benefits from it like a good good benefits like you can visit the palace for free because we know damn well that the palace let you pay when you visit it" Winwin explained "why is the palace  mentioned at the benefits that I'll be recieving?" Kun cleared his throat and stands behind him and layed his hands at Sungchan's shoulder "it is because one of the judges is the well known Chittapon,the Atlantis's king's older brother prince Johnny's husband" Sungchan nodded his head "oh is that so....Welp im joining" Winwin and Kun looked at eachother and cheered "perfect the training will tomorrow" "wait wait,hold a minute, what training?" Winwin rolled his eyes "duh of course training for you how to walk,how to answer questions and talent" "oohh ok.." "and no skateboarding and spray painting in walls for a while" "oh....".

       A knock on the door of Sungchan's bedroom was heard "come in",the door opens and there's Shotaro standing  holding two cans of cola in his hands "hey" Sungchan smiled "hey",Shotaro puts down the two can of colas at Sungchan's nightstand "heard your joining the pageant" Sungchan sighed and nodded "yeah...I didn't really want to but the benefits that I'll receive is good" Shotaro hummed and caressed the younger's hair "good luck then" Sungchan smiles and hugged Shotaro's waist "thanks".

~at the palace~

        "Oh my watermelons,I can't wait to watch the pageant I really want to see some handsome boys in there!!" Mark squealed while he let his self fall to his bed "Aish....Mark your gayness is showing" a deep voice said that belongs to Jeno "I didn't know that your so gay Markie~" Yangyang teased "shut up" the queen giggled as he watch the boys "Ten,I think Mark adapts your personality like being gay and thirsty for boys" Ten laughed and flipped his hair "well I think I'm proud" Ten stopped smiling and turned his head to Taeyong "are you going to watch the pageant?" the queen nodded his head "yes,maybe I will able to see the boy that all of them talking about.." the queen sighed "I was wondering.." "yes?" "what if he is my son?" Ten shrugged "it can be possible ".

      The queen stood at the terrace of the bedroom,he stared at the sky and eventually closed his eyes "my dear Sungchan.......where are you now?".