Origins

(Y/N) = your name
(N/N) = nick name
(H/C) = hair colour
(E/C) = eye colour
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My twin brother and I were walking down the street with the rest of our class to Oscorp Industries. When we got to the door the security guard asked for our names.
"Peter Parker, P as in phosphorus, E as in Electron, T as in-'' Peter gabbed until he was cut off by the security guard.
"Ok, ok. You're on the list, just wear this at all times." He handed Peter the badge.
"Wow, my own Oscorp Identification badge! I'm like Sci-'' He was interrupted by me pushing him along.
"Move I need my badge." I said
"Name?" The security guard asked.
"(Y/N) Parker!" I stated.
"You're on the list, here you go." He said as he handed me the badge.
"Thank you!" I said and moved out of the way. "See how easy that was to not cause attention to yourself." I told my brother.
"You always ruin my fun little sis." He stated.
"You're only a few minutes older than me." I argued back.
"You two are always bickering." Harry said.

A few minutes later we all walked in the building.
"Harry, how are you not bursting at the seems?" Peter asked. "You're a science geek, we're about to see some of the world's most advanced equipment." He continued as we walked into a new room.
"It's his dads company Peter." I barged in the conversation.
"Exactly, It's like if we went on a field trip to visit your Aunt May at a knitting factory." Harry said as he walked away.

Peter stopped and bent down to take a picture of a spider, once he did that the alarms went off.
"What did you do?" I yelled.
"I didn't do it!"
"Remain calm. Remain calm. Containment breach." The speaker said.
"Is it a reactor meltdown?"
"Gamma radiation?"
"Asgardian interference?" Peter and I alternated saying.
"Some experimental spiders have escaped. You're in no dander, we're collecting them as we speak." The worker spoke.
"Ooo, I love spiders." I exclaimed.
"And here I thought we had something to worry about" Peter laughed.

"Parkers!" Mr. Smythe yelled as he grabbed us. "Can you please stay out of trouble?"
"Sorry, Mr. Smythe." We said at the same time.
"Harry, I thought Midtown High was rid of you. But if you insist on chaperoning us, please pair up with my son, Alistair. Peter's field trip partner is Liz Allan, and (Y/N)'s partner is Flash. That way the twins will be split up." He said, then he turned to Liz and Flash, "Liz, Flash, keep a leash on the Parkers, will you? Our tour is about to begin." He stated.
"Yes, sir." They responded together. I mentally groaned why does my partner has to be Flash, why can't it be Alistair.

We all walked over to the scientist giving us the tour.
"Welcome, everyone, to Oscorp Industries, the world's premier-''
"Chemical research facility and electronics manufacturer. Both Peter and the scientist said.
"Sorry." Peter apologized.
"That's ok. I expect you're all as excited as this young man here to get to use such state-of-the-art technology." The scientist explained.
"Excited would be an understatement." I whispered, a few of the classmates heard and laughed while Peter nudges my shoulder.
"But don't let the fancy equipment fool you, because if you're a true scientist, you can solve any problem with this..." The scientist pointed to his brain. "Using the five steps of the scientific method. Which are, of course, observation, hypothesis-''
"Prediction, experimentation, and conclusion." Peter interrupted again as Liz groaned. "Sorry." He apologized.
"Mr. Parker, another outburst from you and I'll kick you and your twin sister to the moon." Mr. Smythe spoke angrily.
"Me, what did I do?" I questioned.
"Well, scientifically speaking, Mr. Smythe, that's not possible." Harry stated, making everyone laugh.
"That's enough, Mr. Osborn." Mr. Smythe said.

"So who's going to be the first to examine our new robot? Harry, how about you and your partner?" The scientist asked.
As Alistair was about to walk up Harry stopped him and suggested "Why don't you let Pete's group go first? He's really into this stuff."
"Awesome!" Peter said. As Peter and Liz switched and went to their spots Peter suddenly flung his hand around yelling "Ow!" And everyone started laughing again. " I don't feel so good."
"Are you ok brother?" I asked rubbing his shoulder.
"I don't know. Where's the-" he was cut off by gagging.
"Down the hall, to the right." Harry pointed while everyone laughed as Peter ran to the bathroom. "No wait, I think that one's under construction." He said.
          "We should follow him, and make sure he's ok." I said. Harry nodded then we both ran after Peter.

          When we got to the bathroom I stopped. "I can't go in there, you should go and see if Peter is ok." I said
          "Ok." Harry spoke, then walked in. "Pete? You in here, buddy?" I heard him say. "Pete? Hmm." He then walked out.
          "Is he ok?" I asked.
          "He wasn't in there." He answered.
          "That's weird I could have sworn I heard his voice." I whispered.
          "Let's just get back to the group, he might just need some space." Harry said as he put a hand on my shoulder to reassure me.
          "Yeah, you're right. He'll come back when he's ready." I said and we walked off.

Time skip to the next day

          "(Y/N), have you seen my blue tights?" Aunt May asked.
          "No I haven't Aunt May." I answered as I lifted my head from my phone.
          "Can you ask your brother if he's seen them?" She asked.
          "Ok." I said as I got off the chair and I went to Peters room and shouted, "Peter, have you seen Aunt May's blue tights?"
          "I think she means sweats (Y/N). And, no, I haven't." Peter responded suspiciously. I then walked down stairs and sat back into my chair.
          "He says he hasn't seen them." I said.
          "That's strange." Aunt May said. I shrugged it off and went back to texting Alistair.

Time skip to the next day

           Alistair and I were walking down the street with some friends when suddenly I got a call.
          "Hello?..." I stopped walking and lowered the phone with a sad look on my face.
          "Hey, you ok?" Alistair asked as he turned and walked back towards me, as I ended the call.
          "I need to go home." I said in a monotone voice.

          Aunt May and I were in the living room crying. We just got the news from the police that Uncle Ben had passed away trying to stop a burglar and being shot in the process.
          "I'm going to see Peter-hic." I hiccuped. I stood up and walked upstairs to Peter's room. I opened his door and found him sitting by a window holding a photograph of him and Uncle Ben. I walked towards him and bent down to embrace him in a hug.
          "It's all my fault." Peter said.
          "No it's not." I said.
          "Yes it is." He retorted. I was confused on what he said, but decided not to push it. I just hugged him harder.
          "I'm going to make you and Aunt May some tea, ok." I said., getting up and walking to the kitchen. When I was done I came back to Peter's room to find it empty and his window opened. "Oh Peter, please be ok." I whispered.