adressing some problems

this chapter will be about Asian-American hate and pedophilic or illegal ships in the KNY Community. this is an important chapter. please do not skip this.
...

now i know that everyone here likes anime or Asian culture (as, you're reading my roleplay book that's for an anime). if you like it, then you should be concerned about Asian-American hate! embrace our people like you embrace our culture.

Asians isn't just the Philippines, Japan, China, and whatever stereotyped country you can think of. there are the East Asians, the Southern Asians, and North ones too. Russia can even be considered an Asian country.

slanting your eyes for makeup (also known as the 'fox eye') is actually really racist as people have pulled at their eyes and called me, 'ching ching ching'. and if you think it's funny, it's not. these things can hurt people in the long run. we normalize being racist to Asians, and numbers spiked up on Asian-American hate crimes ever since the Coronavirus started.

in fact, once someone told me it was my fault and the Asians for letting out Coronavirus.

if you have ever slanted your eyes at an Asian, said 'ching chong', ask an Asian person if they eat cats or dogs, then sorry to break it to you, but you can't join my rp book.

but, if you enjoy Asian culture, than please speak up about this, elderly are getting killed for no reason while Asian-American crimes continue to rise. there's no time for slacking.

to support Asian-American's like me, spread the word around and give out links to multiple a gofundme page.

now, addressing the problem with shipping.

i get that shipping's cool and all but sometimes it's just too much. most of the fandom supports pedophilic and illegal ships, which disgusts me. i also do not support ships that are OOC. example, Sabito x Giyuu.

i can see how it can work but it's just so out of character. these characters are straight for a reason. Tanjiro isn't some bottom gay uwu boy that you get to toy with. you're just fetishizing mlm relationships at this point.

so, if you also support those ships or ship them, you cannot join my rp book.

this is all i have to say. it just bothered me so much that i have to speak up. goodbye for now, i'll be inactive on this account until someone tags me on my main.