Twelve

•Lauren•

"Good luck" I tell Niall giving him a kiss before he goes out on stage.

I watch them go out and sing a song or two before going back to the bus. I walk into the small room in the back Niall and I stay in. I take a quick shower, putting on a pair of shorts and one of Niall's shirts when I get out. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and sit back against the headboard on the bed. I start writing down wedding ideas when I hear a Skype call come from my laptop.

"Lauren!" my two best friends say through the screen.

"Hey guys. I'm guessing you heard the news?" I ask.

"Of course! You are all over vine, keek, twitter, instagram, Facebook, Tumblr. Basically every social networking site possible!" Selena embellishes.

"So do you have any wedding ideas?" Courtney asks.

"A few. Like I know where I want to have it, the colors, bridesmaids. I think the date is set a week after my birthday so I'll be 18." I answer.

"DETAILS!!" Selena slightly yells making me laugh.

"Okay, okay. I want a beach wedding. Maybe in Ireland if we can fly everyone out. My colors will be blue, brown and white. You guys of course will be two of my bridesmaids, I have ideas for the dresses but we'll have to see how they would look in person. It's next month also so I'm flying you guys out here so we can go dress shopping!" I tell them excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, you're kidding!" they both say.

"No, I'm being for real! Check your email, there are plane tickets for next week. I'll meet you guys at the airport and we'll go from there. My mom is coming also." I tell them as they both squeal in excitement.

"Guys, I have to go. The show is almost over and I'm like super tired. I'll text you guys and I'll see you next week!" I say before shutting my laptop.

I set the laptop on the table beside the bed and put my notebook of ideas inside the nightstand. I get under the covers and slowly fall asleep. In the middle of my slumber I hear someone walk out of the bathroom and crawl into bed beside me, slowly opening my eyes, I look up to see Niall.

"Hey princess. I didn't mean to wake you." he whispers

"No, it's okay. How was the show?" I say, looking at the clock seeing I have been asleep for atleast two hours.

"Great, as always. A lot of people in the front tonight had signs saying congratulations. To the both of us. Most of them are catching on to our little secret." he tells me, rubbing my belly.

"I saw it going around on Twitter. And we'll confirm it. I just want to wait a bit longer." I tell him.

"I know. That's okay. We'll tell everyone when it's time to. Get some sleep." he says, kissing my head and cuddling me close to him. And with that, we fall asleep.

*One Week Later*

"I can't believe my baby is getting married!" my mom says esthetically with tears brimming her eyes.

"Mom, you're gonna make me cry" I laugh.

Honestly I couldn't believe it as much as she could. Niall has been the man of my dreams since the beginning and I never thought in a million years I would be the girl with a diamond on her finger, trying on wedding dresses and changing her last name to Horan.

"Guys. I think this is the one." I say, before walking out and standing on the small stage.

The dress I have on is white and simple. It has cupped sleeves and a light blue ribbon that goes around my waist and ties into a bow in the back with the ribbons going all the way down the back.

"Oh my gosh that one is perfect!" Selena says

"It matches with your colors on the bridesmaids too! Yes, get that one!" Courtney adds.

I look over for my mom's advice but tears are running down her face too much for her to talk, she nods and gives me a thumbs up. I walk back behind the curtain to change out of the dress and back into the clothes I was wearing before.

"Who's going to let me keep this dress at their house until the wedding?" I ask as we walk out of the store after paying.

"You can keep it at mine. We have an extra closet upstairs that we never use." Selena tells me and I nod.

"You girls hungry?" my mom asks.

"Yes I'm starving! Nandos is just up the street, that's where we're going." I say and they all agree laughing.

We walk down the street and eat lunch at Nandos. We catch up on everything that is everything and soon go our separate ways. My mom and friends go to the hotel they're staying at for the night and I walk back to the bus.

"OMG LAUREN!" I hear a girl scream.

I quickly look up and in the direction of the scream. There's a girl running towards me and attacks me with a hug nearly knocking me down but I keep my balance.

"You're Niall's fiancé right?" She asks and I nod, too shocked to say anything.

"Omg can I get a picture with you?" the fan asks and I nod once again. She gets her phone out and we take a selfie.

"Hey, can I see your phone for a sec?" I ask and she nods, giving it to me. I go to her Twitter app and log her out. I log Niall into his Twitter.

"Type your twitter handle into the search bar." I say and she does. I click onto her profile and click the follow button.

"Omg thank you so much, you're literally the best!" She tells me hugging me. I log Niall out clearing his information from her phone and handing it back to her.

"Really, it's not a problem. I hope you have a wonderful day." I tell the fan and walk the rest of the way to the bus.

"Hey love. How was your day shopping? Did you find your dress?" Niall asks me when I walk in.

"Yes! I did actually. And no you can't see it because that would be bad luck!" I smile and hand him a Nandos bag I had got for him.

"Oh my gosh you're the best fiancé ever." he says forgetting about the dress and immediately starts stuffing his face with food.

"I know." I laugh.

I sit next to Niall on the couch and Harry sits next to me with a controller in his hand. I look at the screen in front of us and see Fifa come up.

"OH! Let me play! I will beat all of you!" I say a little too excited.

"Challenge accepted." Harry says handing me a controller.

Harry and I play a game or two of Fifa and of course I beat him more than once. I hang the controller to one of the guys and walk into the bedroom with Niall feeling more tired than ever. We get ready for bed and cuddle.

"I love you." Niall says as his hand rests on my stomach.

"To me or the baby?" I ask.

"Both of course." he smiles.

I giggle as he leans in and meets his lips to mine. I smile in the kiss and lay my hand over his still on my stomach. I touch my forehead to his and realize that in this moment, I am living every girls dream.

--------------------------------------------------

AN: I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for taking 10 years to update but thank you so so much for 200 reads like it's not a lot I know but it means so much to me!