Everything Has Changed (Chapter16)

TWO UPDATES ONE DAY AFTER THE OTHER Y'ALL SHOULD LOVE ME LONG TIME!

Y'ALL SHOULD LOVE ME LONG TIME CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTA

Uh, ext; Paisley and the babies outfits. DON'T LOOK AT IT UNTIL YOU FINIS READING!

Pic; CUPCAKE HAZ! His eyes look blue, yo.

Song; Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran! I'm convinced that Taylor wrote it about Harry doeeee!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

*NOVEMBER PAISLEY'S P.O.V.*

Yesterday Louis had told me about how Harry denied this girl that was winking at him in one of the radio shows they'd done on the twins birthday.

"Go talk to her!"

 "There are several things wrong with that girl."

"Like?"

 "One, she's too tall. Two, she's blond. Three, her eyes are blue. Four, she's too skinny. Five, her boobs are too small. She should be five foot six. Her hair should be brown, fading into a red velvet kind of color towards the ends. Her eyes should be brown. She should be pregnant. That's why her boobs should be bigger. She should be Paisley."

Everything had changed when Louis told me that. A sexy girl was throwing herself at him, and he said no, because she wasn't me.  And then I started thinking about his eyes. Those pools of green that reminded me of a pasture in the spring time. And those curls, so soft and fun to play with. I missed him. I'd call him soon, and tell him that I didn't hate him, and that I wanted him back.

"Pai, what are we doing today?" Niall asked as he gnawed on cheese doodles on my couch.

"I was thinking a little shopping in the city square."

"What about the paps?" Zayn questioned. The babies hadn't been in the public eye very much since they were born.

"It's time for Colt and Evy to meet the world. I can't keep them cooped up in this house forever." I shrugged. "Now, which one of you charming lads is going to help me get the munchkins dressed?" I smiled at them.

Niall and Liam both jumped up and yelped, "ME!" The two of them had taken a liking to Colton and Evangeline, and the twins had the same fondness to the boys.  Evangeline would cry for hours on end when Niall wasn't around to cuddle her. And Colton would have this look of complete devastation whenever Liam left the room.

"You go get dressed. We'll take care of Thing One and Thing Two." Liam said as he pushed me out of the nursery.

"MAKE SURE TO PUT THEM IN WARM CLOTH-" He shut the door on me. I wandered into my room, thinking of what to wear.  Deciding on some burgundy jeans and this really cool sweater, paired with some black wedges and a scarf, I stripped then quickly re-dressed.

I did my hair and make up and brushed my teeth. "Ready?" I asked as I knocked on the nursery door.

"Yes we are!" Niall said as he pulled open the door.

"Oh look  at you Evy!" I smiled at my daughter. Niall had done good dressing her. "I think you might be ready to be a daddy!" I smiled at him.

"HELL NO! I'm still young!" He squawked. "It's one thing helping take care of a baby, it's another thing to be completely responsible for one of your own."