𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙓 + 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Third P.O.V

"DENKI!" Shinsou called out and extended his arm out, fingertips barely touching the blondes chest.

Blood splattered on torn clothes and a body fell to the ground.

Silence fell on the throne room and tears started falling out of everyone's eyes. A loud scream was heard all around and the sound of multiple weapons falling to the floor rang alongside the room.

Kaminari collapsed to his knees and tears slid down his cheeks, the blood splatters decorating his face.

"Fuck!" Shinsou cursed and held the dagger thrown at him with shaky hands.

"S-s-Shin—"

"I'm fine!" The older yelled back and carefully slid the dagger at Kaminari who was right behind him.
Kaminari caught the dagger and held it firmly against his chest. The blonde knew that it wouldn't hurt him at all and was safe if it ever pierced it skin. However, he also knew how deadly it was to Shinsou and his kind.

"God Jesus, Shinsou Hitoshi!" Hizashi yelled from the corners as he finished kicking his enemy to the ground and knocking him out cold. "Don't you ever scare me like that!"

"I-I know mom," he smiled and turned to look at Kaminari's glossy eyes. His expression softened and he felt a tug at his heart looking at the face full of despair that decorated Kaminari's face. His voice cracked. "...I know..."

Kaminari blinked away the tears that fell out of his eyes and stared at Shinsou. They stared at each other for a second before Todoroki came up from behind the boss who threw the dagger and grabbed him tightly.

"Hey! Let me go you basta—"

"Just shut up man!" Todoroki spoke and held him tighter. "Shinsou!" He called out. "Stop ogling your man for five seconds and finish this dude already!"

Shinsou and Kaminari both flushed and looked away from one another. Shinsou coughed as he picked up a weapon from the floor and walked towards Todoroki and The Boss. "You're right, sorry about that man"

"Just hurry it up..." Todoroki said. "Skip the speech please if you can because I want to see Midoriya as soon as possible"

"I-uh...gotcha"

Shinsou had already arrived to where both Todoroki and The Boss were at. His hand stopped trembling and his grip on his weapon only tightened greatly. Flashbacks of what this man had done to his parents, his people, his kingdom, his lover, only fueled his anger more.

"I promised Todoroki I'd keep this short so..."

His eyes glowed red and he licked his lips as he angled the weapon ready to strike.

"Go to hell, you fucking bastard"

It was the aftermath of the battle and all the peace of the kingdom returned. Aizawa and Hizashi returned order to their kingdom and continued to rule over for as long as they could. Shinsou relinquished his rights as the new ruler once he thought it over and decided that even though he knew he would rule the kingdom wonderfully, he wouldn't come as close to being great rules like his parents would.