i-

-Shoyo's pov-

I have this thought that keeps lingering in the back of my head it's always there it never goes away "monster"

Ever since I got my new powers I feel like everyone fears me, I know I know you think I'm crazy but no the other day I accidently started up my fire quirk and everyone just got this look in their eye you may be thinking 'oh well I'd be scared to if a boy with flaming eyes and hair came up to me' well it's like they will never accept me and I get that I do, but what if I don't want to be feared what if I want to be normal and not some "Great light" so I've been thinking they think im a monster I know this because natsu, my twin recently got a new ability it's mind reading and me and her are close so she tells me everything therefore I am thought of as a monster and I've come to reason that, that's all society will ever see me as they won't ever accept me they'll look down on me, treat me like a monster, Well you know what they want a monster ill give them a monster.

-with natsu's group-(natsu's pov)

I felt a tap on my pocket so I reached in and grabbed what seemed to be a note.

"GUYS!" I yelled to the group

"Whats wrong?" Suga asked me

"Shoyo's gone!" I replied handing him the note

(A/N): good grief -_-  I must be dumb I looked to see everyday if this book has updates untill today I realized I'm the author shhesh I've been drinking to much bleach, AnYwAy enjoy this pic: