내가 네 달빛이 되어 줄게

*knock* *knock*

"seokjin?"

"yeah, it's me.."

"why do you looks so pale and tired? are you okay?"

"um.. i'll explain it to you later. for now, come with me."

"what!? it's been years since we last talked. you distant yourself from me. and somehow you just show up here out of nowhere after two years!?"

"i'm so sorry.. i know and i'm aware that i made a huge mistake of breaking our promises, i'm really sorry. just come with me."

"i know you seokjin, you always want to do some crazy shit. if that's your intention then i won't go."

"don't worry, that's not my intention. so please come with me because i have to show you something important."

"after all that you did to me for years, you'll just come back to me like this?!"

"what is wrong with you." i added.

"trust me." he said as he pulled and held a grip on my hand. he started running, i ran as fast as i could so that i wouldn't trip.

"let go of me."

"..."

"seokjin-ah let go of me! my hand is hurting."

"..."

"i said let go of me!"

he remained silent once again.

"why are you not letting me go?! are you crazy or deaf or something?!?!"

"no."

"good you're not crazy nor deaf but you're still not letting me go. and you're grip is hurting my wrist."

"i-i'm sorry." he said as he let me go. i was about to run back home but he stopped me.

"i don't think you'll want to miss this.."

"miss what?"

"well look in front of you."

the happy place.

the happy place is where seokjin and i used to go hang out and play when we were younger. a place full of the best moments that we made that has now turned into memories.

it's been years since i last went here. i could feel nostalgic moments coming to me one by one. this is just a really precious and memorable place for us.

"why are we here?"

"to spend time together. our last time together.."

"what do you mean last?"

"um.. i'll explain later. let's just go inside first."

"my curiosity is killing me. what do you mean last?!"

"i will explain okay? let's just go inside first."

"fine."

we got in and i expected for it to be dirty and full of cobwebs and stuff, 'cause it's been years since we both been here. but instead it's really clean. and in fact, there's millions of pictures pasted everywhere in every wall of the treehouse... childhood memories. i couldn't help but to cry from the overwhelming joy that i felt after seeing all of these.

seokjin came closer to me and patted my back.

"i'm sorry." he said out of the blue.

"what are you sorry for?"