004

Jay's POV

I asked Sunghoon to help me because why would I even go near that murderer?
I helped her only because I don't want to be like her, a murderer.
She's getting on my nerve, when can she ever stop being so weak?

I'm not mad at Soojin at all. She's teaching her some lesson, just that I don't like the way. She's my "sister" afterall, yeah "sister"

Sunghoon told me to not regret? Pft why would I regret. That kid is funny and talk shit that never make sense, no wonder I'm the leader of the 02 line.

-
Sooyeon's pov

I am relieved that Sunghoon actually saved me. I owe it to him.
" Where's my friends?" I looked around to find them

" Yeonnie yahhhhh" jungwon called from afar while running towards me along with Sana.

" Yah girl, where have you been? We've been searching you all around the school! Do you know how worried we were? Even Jungwon almost reported it to the police"

I left out a chuckle
" Aww two of my best friend cared so much about me. I was in the teacher's office earlier!" I lied so they wouldn't worry even more.

" aish, dumb jungwon, why didn't we even think of searching for her in the teacher's office haha! Or else we wouldn't have panicked that much "

" who would've thought she will go to the teacher's office, I thought she hates it there :(" jungwon pouted

" okok both my very very important best friend , let's go shall we? or else my brother would've been mad already " I said

" talking about your brother, uhmm when will I have chance to talk to him.... "

" you know her brother is abusive towards her right? I would've been more worried abt her than talking to his brother "

" haish, okay okay.. But seriously though, did he hurt you anywhere? "

" just as usual "

" we really want to help you to solve this. How could a brother be so heartless. Who is the one who told him that you killed your parents and who are the actual killer? "

" I don't know, nan molla " I sigh

" Oh I have an idea! Why don't we investigate it ourselves "

" even police wouldn't want to help me, how are we even supposed to investigate about it, sana"

"  hmmm, we'll find a way. At least a way to stop your suffering"

"I wish. I'm so thankful to have the both of you"

" no problem, babe"

I blushed everytime he called me babe... My heart kung kang kung kang for him. (guess where I get the reference HAHAHA)