Lifen't

My eyes followed him as he moved around the room, trying to tidy up.

Our group of friends had gathered at his place, just to chat, eat and watch a movie maybe.

The both of us always tried to not make it awkward. Mostly him. Which only showed he still didn't care.

I loved that man. For a long long time now. I had confessed at least 5 times throughout the years and he had rejected me every time.

It's not like he had a cold heart. He looked depressing at times but would be the most energetic one too. Not to mention he was more than charming.

He just wasn't interested in me. Ever. We were always good friends so there wasn't a problem about my personality but I know I'm not enough for him.

I realised I was smiling like an idiot, staring at him.

~

We were playing games and we were out of cold drinks and sodas. Yoongi got up to get his bike keys and asked if anyone would go with him.

I already ran to the door.

"No. Not you." He said hopeful to see someone else interested.

"Why? No one else wanna go anyways."

"I'm not taking you."

"Then I'll take you."

~

It was him driving fast and me clutching his waist for dear life as he was way too stubborn to let me drive. His bike was more precious to him.

"This is what I didn't want." He said, his voice barely audible above the gushing wind in my ears.

"Look it's not like I'm loving it either. I'm holding on 'cause I don't wanna die." I yelled in his ears, making sure he heard every word.

I heard him grunt in annoyance as he sped up even more, and the next thing I know, I was flung off the bike.

He was met with a truck which was taking a turn lazily and soon we both and the bike were in the air.

It all happened in slow motion. I felt every second, every moment. No sound.

We met the ground with a loud thud, blood splashing everywhere.

He was laying 2 feet away from me, his hand in mine, gaze fixated on each other.

I tried to smile but couldn't. Our breaths were getting shallower.

He closed his eyes and in the last moment he...

He...

...he drew his hand back.

My empty hand twitched.

My body laid there lifeless, not only with broken bones and limbs and veins but also a broken heart.