3/Sᴀᴍ/삼

*Kiyomi's POV*

I don't know what those guys did to Hyojoon but it has him scared of them. As soon as they left out the door and he made sure they were gone he came back to me and pushed me against the counter and grabbed my neck aggressively.

"What did you say to them" he asked while pushing me harder against the counter edge, making my back hurt.

"Owww" I winced in pain and tried to push him away. "I didn't say anything they did that alone"

"I don't believe that, what did you say" he asked again.

"Nothing! I just met them there was barely anything to talk about"

He let me go and put his hand under my hoodie, caressing my lower back. "They were right you do look amazing" I could feel him coming closer, his breath smelling like pure alcohol and his eyes red.

"Are you high? Hyojoon what the fuck man!" His choices annoyed me and the fact that it was so early in and he's already full of substances just pissed me off more.

"Yea I am pretty high but hey you don't get to judge me ok? Now take these clothes off" He said as he tried to undress me.

"No your not touching me get away" I warned him.

"Take it off Kiyomi"

"Suck my dick Hyojoon I'm not letting you touch me you just had sex where is she I'm sure she'll be happy to consent to it but I won't"

"Are you mocking me?"

"I'm telling you to get away from me your pushing it ok?"

"Ky?" There was another voice coming from behind us, it was Jaehyun again. "Come help me out with something"

"Not until I'm done with her"Hyojoon interrupted

"You are NOT touching me" I said once again.

"Want to bet?" Hyojoon replied.

"I guess your going to have to beat me to a coma. Your little 'manhood' isn't going nowhere near me if I'm conscious" i told him while looking at him. He can do a lot of things but having sex isn't happening any time soon. Im fine without it, he doesn't satisfy me.

"Hey babe is there-.....um.."said a different voice.

We all turned around and saw a female who I'm assuming is the one Hyojoon was toying with just a few minutes ago.

"There's your sex right there" I glared at Hyojoon and walked away with Jaehyun.

"I love when you leave him speechless it makes you look perfect"Jaehyun said while going into the room with me.

"Thanks" i giggled, while sitting down.

""I have a question though and it's a little personal but it's okay if you don't want to" He said curiously.

"Ok go ahead" I crossed my legs and gave him my attention.

"When was the last time you....you know.."

"Had sex?"

"Yea..."

I laughed " I haven't let Hyojoon touch me in about a year"

"And he's just now going somewhere to get it? How'd he manage a year?"

"He thought that I'd forgive him and give him sex so he waited. I'm not completely sure this is his first time but it is as far as I know"

"So he waited a year....because he wanted sex from you? No one else just you?"

I shrugged "He says my body 'does something to him' meanwhile all he does for me is give me migraines"

"So what about you? I know you have hormones and I know how wild you are"

"Yeaaaaaa I was pretty wild" We both laughed. "After him I haven't felt sexually attracted to anything or one. I don't see many people and he doesn't arouse me so I'm just existing I guess"

"Until today...." He raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean!"

"I saw you staring at Joon and Yoongi today. It's been a while since I saw that face but I know what that means"

"Yah! I don't know what your talking about"

"Your blushing! Your such a dirty girl Kiyomi!"

"Charge it to my brain ok? They looked really nice"

"Nice enough to seduce you hm?"

".....yeah" We laughed and talked for hours. It was nice to have him back so I could do more than just sit around waiting for Hyojoon to come home. All day I was with Jaehyun, Hyojoon didn't bother me and it was best that he didn't.

Feel Free To Leave Thoughts And Comments
742 Words💞