Chapter 1 Where it all began.

Y/N L/N, came from a mythical world. None like the others we have seen, well honestly. Just that, it was those like those fairy stories you would read. As a young one. Y/n looked like [insert appearance but ofc u have long curly blond hair and blue ocean eyes with freckles bc ur so quirky ‼️‼️] they were rather a beauty. They sparkled in the sunlight. Y/n was supposed to be married to a prince(ess) but refused. "No..! I don't wish to marry him/her/them!! They are a dirty scumbag!" Y/n argued with their parents. They then ran off in their gorgeous white was the secondary fabric, purple was the main fabric, gold seaming, and blue embroidery. White for Purity, Gold for Wealth; Purple, Violet, and Blue for Royalty and Piety. Purple was seen more of a royal color since it was the most difficult to get the dye. So Y/n ran in their dress/suit. They ran as far as they could to be free. In which case, there was a part of the forest that made Y/n feel. Their-self. As Yn sprinted into the deep, mysterious forest they stumbled upon what looked like a portal. Next to it was a scroll that read "Come one, come all. For which to be free. Say these words to be able to experience a world that is coming to your emotions. Be carefu—" "Be careful?? Be careful of what?!?" Y/n shouted, immediately covering their mouth as guards were coming and looking for them. They focused on what they wanted. Love, Y/n still felt angry but tried to relax and have fun by playing in the little creek. They were at last. Relaxed and re-focused their-self on love and affection, but also more advanced. Y/n said the following words on the script. "Come one, come all. For which to be free. Say these words to be able to experience a world that is comi-" the air went around, Y/n. Making their dress/suit flow a bit, it felt calming and warming. Y/n smiled brightly as their cheeks went a tad amount rosey. The entrance to the portal opened up. A gorgeous world appeared before Y/n's beautiful, (ocean blue) eyes. They stepped in but as soon as they did...