Party Crasher

I drove with my friend Sarah to the party, and when we got there we departed because she wanted to flirt with a group of boys. I smiled to myself and sat down at a table and texted Matthew who couldn't come because he has a date with his new boyfriend.

Me-hey so i just arrived how is your date going?

Matthew-great hey sorry im going to have to go our food is coming!! Bye lilly hmu later!

Me-okay! have fun :)

"Hey there" I turned and saw a guy who looked majorly drunk. I smiled and tried to get up because he was creeping me out. He moved obligingly and I walked to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing moving my hips to the music and saw a commotion at the bar a guy was yelling at the bartender.

"What is this load a crap! I asked for a beer you asshat" it was the drunk guy from before and im guessing the bartender gave him something light because of how drunk he was. The bartender just looked at him his eyes filled with pity, just then the drunk guy flew across the bar and punched the poor guy in the face. Once the music stopped I looked around to find sarah and saw she was no where to be seen so I decided this dick needed to be taught a lesson on manners.

I sighed and walked to him but saw a guy with a white hoodie already standing by him. The guy grabbed his head and slammed it down on the counter, 'holy shit' I thought. The drunk guy looked up and everybody saw fresh scars on his bleeding forhead and just like that he passed out.

The guy with the white hoodie looked up and i think i was the only one who saw his horrific face...a smile with the cheeks slashed and his eyes, his eyelids were burned to a crisp, his hair a charcoal black. He cast a glance at me and walked away to a booth in a corner.