K/DA meet the most wanted man

Eve" let me get this straight our driver the guy a hired, is the most wanted man in all of the United States and last night he took on a police chase to save his friends which almost got you killed."

Ahri" Yes well yea thats everthing but he you kept me safe and knowbody knows I was even there"

Kai,sa" I think your glossing over the part where you almost got killed "

Akali" No way his so normal I thought he be more sketchy but his kinda hot "

Y/n layed on the couch with a blanket on him, he was completly asleep while the woman looked down at him, they tried to sleep and talk about this in the morning.....Ahri tried to convince them to sleep, but she failed and made them more curios.

Eve" Give me a good reason why I shoud not call the police" She looked at Ahri she was angry her long Tendrils had their blades right on Y/n neck. She kept her eyes on Y/n she stood there ready to commit a crime if he tried anything while Ahri stood there looking very suspicuis'

Ahri" Eve his safe please do not kill him"

Eve" Now why would I do that" Eve gently rubbed her blade on his face  and then Akali pulled it of and looked at with an angry expression. When Eve saw this she was gonna say somthing but she stopped" Maybe its best to not to commit a crime"

Kai,sa" Killing or not we still have the most wanted man in america sleeping on our couch if the cops walk in for what ever reasons we arrested as accomplices" she walked up to Ahri concerned and slightly shaking

Ahri" Look  His safe he may have almost run me over and have a massive bounty on him but his a good guy and he had to go save his freinds"

Eve" you mean the criminals" she sat on couch where Y/n was laying on

Ahri" no well yes but the police are they not arresting people anymore"

Kai,sa" what do you mean by that"

Akali" oh this got interesting, did we just get pulled into a whole secret conspiracy " she looked at Ahri excited.

Ahri" what no we are not being pulled into anything" Akali groaned and the started poking Y/n face" look when we left and went to save his freinds there was a  man he ordered guys to shoot at us, and they doing this for everyone shoot on sight. I know they street race but they do not  deserve to to be killed on the spot"

Akali" they cant kill on the spot they get arrested, everyone heard the  gun shots"

Ahri" thats what Im hoping will happen but think about it, this guys was so confident that he shot us with a bunch of guys where anyone could have seen"

Eve" Your thinking the cops will get away with it"

Kai,sa " How would they the gun  shots where live"

As Kai,sa spoke as if on cue the news report started and the headline.

  STREET RACERS SHOOT BACK. 

The girls where stunned at the news report and Ahri bit her lip hating the fact she was right, the police are starting a war on street racing and they were not holding back. Eve looked at Ahri and saw her tails shacking. She then looked at Akali that was starring at the news report and slowly slouched back and then at  Kai,sa that was holding her stomach shocked.

Eve" Ahri we need to get him away from here or better yet hide him the police are gonna come back to ask us questions"

Kai,sa" Hold on why we had nothing to do with all this" Kai,sa started hyperventilating and Eve made her Tendril wrap around her and tap her mouth.

Eve" He crashed into our stage and I have a feeling they dont think it was councidice "

Akali" we can not have them pop a bullet in his head thats not right Ahri you were there, you gotta say somthing "

Ahri"......"

Eve" she cant Akali, then she is a accomplise or worse they would arrest her completly believing she been helping him for a long time"

Ahri"............"

Eve" we need to do something Ahri"

Ahri took a step back and then held her chest" One they dont know what he looks  like so they dont know who to look for, two he has to stay here for tonight I do not know why he is like this but we can not take him to the police." She walked up to him and sighed " Just something going on and I do not know if this the best choice but we have to protect him.......................just trust me"