Spend Time With Me : [Fluff]

Xiao x GenderNeutral!reader - College AU

}----------------------------------------------{

Class had just ended, and as you were walking to your locker you noticed Xiao, leaning on the wall in the hallway. You just stared at him for awhile. Then an idea popped into your head and you started to walk up to him.

"Xiao" you said once you were infront of him. He only looked away from his phone for a moment, "what do you want [Y/n]?" he said, while going back to his phone awaiting your answer.

"you"

Xiao then straight up stared down at you with an extremely confused expression. A slight blush coated his cheeks but he didnt show any emotion but confusion on his face.

"what is that supposed to mean" he managed to say through his shock.

You cut him off as you took him by his hand and dragged him away from the campus. "[Y/n] where are you taking me-!" he said while following you, his hand still in yours. "You'll see".

~Timeskip~

"Here we are!" you said as you let go of Xiao's hand. Xiao felt slightly disappointed as you let go, he wouldn't admit it but he liked holding your hand. He spaced out for awhile until noticing where you had taken him. It was the amusement park near your college. Xiao was even more confused now, why would you take him to the amusement park?

"[Y/n]! over here!" you heard someone yell, you turned around to find Xiangling running over to the two of you "How in the world did you convince Xiao to come with you-?".

"Uhhh- I didn't..eheh I kind of just dragged him here without saying anything" You awkwardly laughed, as you felt Xiao glare at you with murderous intent.

"[Y/N].."

You felt a chill go down your spine as Xiao grabbed your arm when you tried to run. "IM SORRY, IM SORRY" you cried as Xiangling started laughing. Chongyun and Xingqiu arrived a few seconds later, just in time to witness the results of you dragging Xiao to the amusement park without telling him anything.

"Why did you bring me here" Xiao asked while holding you infront of him in a headlock. "Because I wanted to spend time with you!" You whined, still trying to get his arm off you. He softened his expression and he loosened his grip enough for you to slip out and hide behind Chongyun and Xingqiu.

Xingqiu slighty giggled as he glanced at your terrified expression. "Okay, Okay, let's head inside now." Xiangling said after she calmed down.

Xiao crossed his arms and looked away from the group, "I'm not going in there".

You pouted and furrowed your brows, he glanced at you and met your eyes with a disapproving look.

"Just come spend time with me, you dont have to go on any rides"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"N-"

"I'll make you almond tofu"

".."

And to your surprise he actually agreed, you thought he was doing it for the almond tofu. Though he has another reason, he wouldn't admit it but he did want to spend time with you.

~Timeskip~

"Bye [Y/n]!" Xingqiu said as he walked away with Chongyun and Xiangling, while trying to help solve their little argument. Chongyun was still angry at Xiangling for giving him a spicy popsicle, and the two wouldn't speak to eachother.

Xiao ended up walking you back to your apartment. You both talked about your day and ultimately you both grew closer "I can't believe Xiangling gave Chongyun a popsicle made out of jueyun chillies- that was so mean but it was hilarious" You giggled while walking.

"[Y/n].." Xiao sighed, "what's up?" you turned your head to look at him, "...Thanks for today, I had fun" he smiled slightly. A light pink creeped onto your shocked face, "how can someone be so edgy and so adorable at the same time??" you thought and spaced out for the rest of the walk.

You hadn't realized that you arrived at your apartment building until Xiao started speaking. "I'll see you tomorrow" He said as he turned around to leave. You stood there infront of the door to your apartment building, you stared as he walked farther away. Unconsciously you ran up to him and grabbed his jacket sleeve and then turned him around and pulled him closer to you.

You then gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "See you tomorrow!". And then you ran into your apartment building as fast as you could, blushing profusely.

Xiao just stood there in shock, his whole face was red as he covered the bottom half of his face with his right hand. He then continued to walk back to his dormroom on campus, but all he could think about was you.

}-------------------------------------------------------{

°
°
°

A/N

goodluck if you're wishing for Venti on his rerun banner! I know I'll need it-