Please Read...

it's you. it's always been you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is a brand new fan fiction that I have finished writing and will be updating every so often!!! Might be a bit dodgy at the start but it gets better! 

Few points about the book: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ!!! 

1. The song lyrics at the start of each chapter are relevant to the book. Whether you decide to play the song whilst you read the chapter or not, it's up to you! But the lyrics are worth reading, might give off some clues. 

2. This is fiction, meaning, it's not real. 

3. Take notice of some of the things said and some of the things that happen througout the book... also the chapter titles might show something.... they're simple but significant. You can win a cameo appearence in any of my other books for the person who figures out the deal with the chapter titles. 

4. I apologise thoroughly for my betrayal of Sophia in this book. I personally think she is probably really nice and if she makes Liam happy then that is the main thing! It's just I needed her to be like this for the purposes of the story. No hate please. 

5. I'd love to get some feedback about how this book went... if you find mistakes please notfiy me and I can fix them. Chapters will be dedicated to people with comments that are funny, if you want to comment that is! And to awesome readers too!

6. MOST IMPORTANTLY: PLEASE ENJOY!!! 

Thank you a billion, gazillion times.... Lotta :)