Escape 18

Xyron

My peaceful feeling and mind shattered.

Bakit.

Bakit siya nandito.

How did she get this place? I thought siya lang ang may alam ng ganitong klaseng lugar also i thought siya lang ang may gusto neto.

May sinabihan ba siyang iba? Kinwnetuhan? Hindi lamg ba ako?

I saw her holding the child she had taken in the car. She was looking at me coldly as well as the child. I looked at her coldly with both eyes before speaking.

"Is this place yours?"  I said coldly to her. She took a deep breath and looked at me blankly.

"Hell, Yeah."

Naglakad siya ng dahan dahan. Sinasadya niya ito upang makasabay ako sa kanilang pag lalakad.

Even though she told me it was her property, I’m sure she didn’t I mean the idea of this. Who's the architect of this house? Hayst. She must have stolen it or may have been forced to take it from Tito  Grayson.

Alam ko kung kanino o sino ang may ari ng idea ng ganitong klaseng lugar. It can’t be her she's already dead.

Rianah

I watched him from the corner of my eye. I know he doubted me for reasons I don’t know since we got out of the car.

"How did you get this place?"  He said coldly to me and seemed mixed with anger.

I laughed out loud at his question. The question is very simple. Does he doubt that I might be a syndicate?

He frowned slightly so I stopped laughing and gave him a smirked.

"That's your question? Probably because of money, do you think I would have this if I didn't have money? Did you bring your brain with you or maybe you were left on the road when you fought."

He just looked at me coldly with a frown. What does it say? Is he crazy already?

"Hayst. Wala."

His forehead was still furrowed when we reached the opposite side of my speed boat. He just kept quiet and didn't ask any more questions. But I feel like he wants to ask a lot but he just stopping himself.

As we boarded the speed boat I could feel him staring at me as if he was killing me in his mind because of his frown.

I was weakly amused by what he was doing. He looks like a fool. So while I was still operating the speed boat I looked at him and gave him a silly grin.

"Am I too beautiful for you to look at me like that?"

Suddenly the frown of his forehead disappeared and he looked at me wickedly.

"Tsk. Asa ka, ampanget mo."

Tabitha

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero sobrang tahimik nilang dalawa. Hindi sila nag iimikan hindi katulad noon kapag kaming tatlo na lamang ay nawawala ang pagiging mahinhin ni Jasmine at panay na ang tawa.

Nakakapanibago.

Why did this happen to us. And the big question is why all this things happening!

I just silently watched them both. Kung ayaw nila mag imikan edi wag.
Would I die if they don't talk, hindi naman.

If that's what they want, just give I'll give it to them.  Kaysa naman mag hiwa hiwalay pa kami. Making sure huge chaos would happens to us.

Nasaan na kaya sila Zenon. Ang tagal naman nila. Hindi kaya hinakot na nila lahat ng pagkain rito sa mall? Hahaha.

Ang takaw pa naman niya.

I closed my eyes first because of drowsiness but I can't sleep now.
Wala pa sila. I will wait for them to arrive before I go to sleep.

Later I heard footsteps. Maybe they are already there, it's good that I can sleep now without any problems.

I could feel its slow and quiet walk as if there was no problem getting into it. Rinig na rinig ko ang paglakad nito dahil nasa gilid lamang ako ng pinto.

I heard him stop walking right in front of the door. This was followed by his sigh. Hindi ako dumilat at pinakiramdaman lang siya.

Sa tingin ko hindi ito si Zenon maging si Thorn. Because of the depth of his sigh and its weak laugh.

Hindi.

May ibang tao ang narito.

A few minutes later I heard his footsteps indicating that it was leaving.

Marahan kong idinilat ang aking mga mata at dahan dahang tumayo upang silipin kung sino man ang taong iyon.

I peeked out of the small doorway but nothing, I didn't see anyone or anything.

Pinagmasdan ko ang pwesto ko kanina. Wala akong makita mula sa labas dahil tila ba'y sinadya na walang nakikita sa labas ang salamin na ito.

Nakita niya ba kami? O kung sino man ang taong iyon.

I slowly came out of the door and I was shocked to see the three of us from where we were sitting.

Nakita niya kami at hindi lang nakita dahil kitang kita.

I feel like my surroundings frozed and I can't seem to move because I'm sure someone else came.

Azalea

I was just quietly reading when I heard the door open and close. Did someone came out?

Tinignan ko kung ang mga kasama ko at nakita ko si Jasmine na isa isang tinitignan ang mga libro sa kabilang pasilyo.

Si Tabitha.

Hindi ko makita si Tabitha.

"Jaz." Bulong ko lamang na tawag sa kanya. She didn't turn to me so I just approached her.

"Jaz, Si Tabitha yata lumabas." Lumingon siya sa akin at nakita akong nasa tabi niya.

"Maybe she'll just take a shower, because it's also hot here."  I nodded but why didn't Tabitha even let us know she was leaving.

"Kung sundan kaya natin."

"Bakit naman."  She whispered to me while still looking at books that could be read.

"Hindi siya nag paalam, She always tells us when she is leaving." Napatango tango naman sa akin si Jasmine.

"Edi sundan na natin." Tumigil siya sa ginagawa niya at humarap sa may pintuan. Pero nagdadalawang isip pa rin ako kung maganda ba talagang ideya ang lumabas.

I really feel like we did something or I did something wrong. Hindi namin makita ang nasa labas kaya naman hindi namin alam saang direksiyon siya dumaan.

I opened the door and slowly walked out the door. When we walked out the door I seemed to stiffen from where I was standing.

"Can you step aside a little." Tumabi ako ng kaunti ngunit hindi nawala ang paningin ko kay Tabitha na nakatingin sa salamin na kitang kita ang loob ng book store.

Nakita niya kami.

Nakita niya kaming nag usap ni Jazmine mula sa salamin. Hindi maganda ito.

"Are you two just fooling us all the time that you are fighting and enemies achuchu? If that so, nice acting." Malaki niyang ngiti na kitang kita ang pag ka peke nito habang pumapalakpak.

Sh*t.