Queen Bee

the next day
Chloe's POV:

I go to the Park and sit down on a bench.I hear someone arguing and look around.I see this couple yelling at each other.

- Why are you like this?!

- What? So now you are blaming me?

Next to them was this little girl,she was crying.When I saw her I remembered how my parents used to fight.

-Hey...are you crying because of your parents?

-*nods her head*

-Don't worry things will get better.

-*hugs Chloe*

Narration:

The mom gets akumatized.Chat Noir and Ladybug come to the park to defeat the villain.

CN: M'lady what brings you to the Park?

LB: No time for chitchat Kitty.We got a City to save.

CN: Whatever you say M'lady.

V: I'm Blinder! You will give me your Miraculous or get Blind!

LB: I don't think so Blinder!

After twenty minutes of fighting Chat Noir and Ladybug figure out that they can't defeat the Villain.

LB: We need backup.

CN: I wouldn't mind a pair of paws.

LB: You stay here and I will go get Someone.

Ladybug's POV:
I went home and thought which Hero would be the best.My hand directly moved to the Bee Miraculous.

-No,I can't give Chloe a miraculous again.

But,for some reason I thought giving Chloe the miraculous would be the right thing.So that's what I did.

- Queen Bee we need your help.

- What?...Me?

- Yes!

-Why? You said you couldn't trust me anymore.

- I saw how you talked to that girl today and we really need your power right now.

- are you sure?

- Yes I am.

- I won't disappoint you Ladybug.

- I hope so.

Narration:

Chloe transforms and they go back to Chat Noir.He looks really confused at Queen Bee.,,Welcome back Chloe"He says.,,I prefer Queen Bee"Chloe replies.Then they start fighting the Villain.(sorry but,I couldn't think of a fight scene so...I'll leave it up to your imagination)After they defeat the Villain Ladybug asks for Chloe's miraculous.

C:Thank you Ladybug for trusting me.

LB:Thank you for not letting me down.

Chloe gives back the Bee miraculous and goes home.She sits in bed and turns on the TV.,,Don't be bemused it's just the news."Ladybug got Chloe Bourgeois for help in today's akuma attack.Does she trust Chloe Bourgeois after everything she did?Would you trust her?"

-I wouldn't.

Chloe exclaims as she looks in the mirror.Why did she trust me? she thinks to herself.Then there's a nock on the door.It's Butler Jean he says that the Mayor is waiting for her in his office.She walks in the office.

-What is it daddy?

-Chloe my angel...I wanted to talk to you about what you saw the other day.

...

-I...thought about talking to your mother and...

-Don't do it!!

-Really? but,you said tha...

-Forget what I said!It's for the better if she doesn't know.

-Are you sure?

-...yes

-Thank you darling.

-It's not for you.I don't want her getting akumatized.

Then she leaves the office goes to sleep.

In the morning:

Chloe goes to class and hears the whispers of her classmates talking about Queen Bee.She goes to sit down.At lunch she sits alone in a corner.

-Who would have thought the most popular girl in school would be seen alone.

-What do you want?!

-Nothing we just want to have fun...right guys?

-*tries to ignore them*

-Talk to us Queen Bee.You think just because LB chose you that you are a superhero?How pathetic.

-SHUT UP!!

-What if I don't will you sting me with your venom?

-*pulls him aside and whispers in his ear*Look if you don't leave me alone I WILL make your life a living hell.UNDERSTAND?

-*walks away*

Marinette's POV:

-Hey,everything ok?

-Yeah

-So...I heard you saved Paris with Ladybug.

-oh...yeah

-must feel good to know she trusts you.

-why are you here anyway?

-I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the park with me and Alya later.

-uhh...sure.

Hope you liked this chapter.