Introduction

Hi, I'm Brianna. Also known as Bri to my friends. It's pronounced like the cheese, or the captain Marvel actress, Brie. A lot of people know me, my sister is a super famous singer-songwriter called Taylor Alison Swift. Heard of her? Shake it off, blank space? I don't like those songs, I find them too popular. Because of her rise to fame in 2006, and my birth in 1995, I spent only 11 years  outside of the public eye. Afterwards it was all Taylor this and Taylor that. I felt like a Kardashian to be honest. I wanted to be defined as Brianna Swift, my own person, not Brianna Swift, Taylor Swift's younger sister. I loved my sister very much, don't get me wrong, just that sometimes she was very exclusive. She was really busy and we kind of drifted apart. Once she gained more popularity things kind of fixed themselves. I became closer to her and we did things together. She moved out and I went with her. I felt like she was my mother. My real mother, Andrea wasn't over the moon about me leaving. She supported my dreams when they were ambitious but kept my head in the game that was school. Taylor was always my best friend though. My mother acted as Taylor's manager, or momager if you find that funny. No? Just me? Okay. I am so controlled by people. My social media was controlled all the time. I couldn't post what I wanted in those earlier stages. It was annoying. But I managed. Now I go shopping on fifth avenue with Kendall Jenner, Karrie Kloss and Gigi Hadid. They were all part of her squad. They all liked me which was good. I also went shopping with Selena, and best of all, my mom. My mom is a good shopper. My life changed a lot when Taylor changed. It changed for better and for worse. It meant that if I ever wanted to do something I would have more opportunities but it would make me have to work even harder to have what I wanted.

A/N

Thanks so much for reading the intro of my first official book. The other book is going to be discontinued because I wasn't feeling it. Sorry! I am a true swiftie so writing this for me is like writing the diary of her sister! I hope you enjoy it!