I am not the kind of girl

A/N: I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I don't think I will be updating on weekends because I don't have the time to, I went for a five hour walk yesterday... This chapter is going to be made up along the way since I don't have any ideas at all. I love writing this and I will see you again at the end of the chapter!

I feel conflicted. Should I follow my dream or follow my family's dream? I want to be a model. I want to be a Victoria's Secret angel! Ever since Taylor performed I wanted to be up there, walking the runway like my career depended on it. I should talk to Taylor. She would help me. We went shopping today. We bought earrings and necklaces and rings at Tiffany's. I love Taylor so much. 

Taylor's Perspective

I got a boyfriend! He is so sweet and so kind to me, his name is Joe. He's a British actor. We've been together 2 weeks but I am a pushy person. He's already met Brianna, and been to my apartment in NYC. I went shopping with him and Bri. She loves him, I think she has a crush on him! I feel like he's my soulmate, the one that I will be with forever. Forget Harry, Taylor L and all of them, he only sees me. I have written a couple of songs with him, he has a pseudonym, which is William Bowery. Joe loves my music, the songs we write together are very sad and melancholy. He is my everything right now.

Brianna's perspective

I talked to Taylor about modelling and she thinks it is a great idea! I have big hopes for the future but I need to talk to you about Joe now. He is the sweetest, he has blonde hair and the bluest eyes. Taylor is keeping him a secret, saying that they are just friends but I'm pretty sure I have seen their clothes on the floor of her room. I feel like she spends all her time with Joe, bit I love having him around so it's great! I have my friends around a lot, mainly Kendall and Shawn who comes with Camila. Those two are attached at the hip! They spend so much time together. I also see Ariana sometimes but rarely since she is very busy and I spend a lot of time with Ariel Winter. I'm not really friends with normal people because it is very hard for them to be in my limelight. I also have to date people who are more famous than me because otherwise they get very annoyed by the paps and the cons of being thrust into the spotlight. It is kind of a tough life. I briefly dated Shawn, but we didn't work and just went back to being friends. I also dated some other guys, but still have to meet a guy who looks at me the way Joe looks at Taylor. 

I also have a meeting today, with a couple of agencies to see if I would fit well in that industry. I am meeting with The Society, Elite and IMG. I feel so lucky to be considered. I hope my meetings go well.

(5 hours later) 

I came back from my meetings, they were so fun. I was measured and then I walked and posed while they did some test shoots to test how photogenic I am. I met this guy at The Society, his name is William Connoway, he is so sweet, he bumped into me in the corridors. We went out to coffee after my meetings and I learnt a lot about him. He grew up with some money in a nice house, went to a private school and is now working as a junior designer for Karl Lagerfeld. He has the most gorgeous eyes, a mix of blue and green. He has really blond hair with streaks of brown throughout. We are going to be going out again in 2 days, when I have more meetings. He is so shy, but really handsome. I think I may have a crush. We are just friends though. Oh well. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter, nothing really new, i think I will do a question of the chapter from now on, today's question is do you think Brianna should follow her dreams? Comment what you think to give me some inspiration for the rest of the story. Bye for now!

Emma