𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

As the days go by, Y/n starts to distance herself from her friends.

She even started distancing herself from Miya. She felt like it was the right thing to do.

Aside from that, there was one thing that kept bugging her mind, it was the fact her "best friend" of nine years, decided to like, rather steal, someone Y/n actually liked.

Y/n, growing up, was never to make friends easily, moreover to like someone.

And Mimi knows that.

She always knew Y/n was never that type to "fall in love".

So that gave her the chance to steal it away from her.

This upset Y/n, knowing she even told her she liked him. Yet she went ahead and took a liking into him.

Knowing one of her closest friends like them.

Since that day, Y/n has tried getting rid of her feelings for Miya, but they won't go away.

Everything about him, his brown soft locks, his green emerald eyes and of course his cat obsession.

Who wouldn't fall in love with a guy who has those qualities?

As Y/n struggles to stop these feelings, someone else is also confused about theirs.

After all these past events, Y/n is now even questioning her "Love taste".

It's like she has "Unsure taste".

To be continued.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ahhh it's the end of my book,"Love taste". I honestly didn't think this book would "blow up". I Had little hope while making this, but don't regret making this at all

I am honestly really grateful for everyone who stopped, and went and read my book. It means a lot to me that people actually read and enjoy the books I make.

If I was being honest writing this was pretty fun, but sometimes it made my heart hurt. [#streaksdhmu].

There were some parts I had to redo, because they didn't feel right, which I'm glad I changed. If I didn't change them, this book would have less chapters, and probably have an "weird plot ig idk".

The chapters I wrote were supposed to look like Y/n wrote then in her  "journal", if you guys didn't know that yet.

Overall this experience writing this book was pretty amusing, and I didn't really have any troubles along the way making it.

Well if I kept talking here, we would go on and on, so I think I'm ending it off here? Well I guess this is goodbye! (For now!!!)

Well this is the end of "Love taste", I hoped you enjoyed reading this book, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

SEE YOU SOON😉

Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: 3/14/21Fɪɴʜsᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ:3/15/21Edited:✔️

Fɪɴʜsᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ:3/15/21
Edited:✔️