chapter 4

Chapter 4.

- Sorry, this flight is about to take off, no more tickets can be sold

Siyeon seemed to be lying on the plane ticket counter, apparently a dozen minutes ago she went to the parking lot, took her beloved motorcycle to prepare to go into the city center, despite the suffering in the future of the name Kim SuA. But somehow, she thought again, then ran back into the airport, bought a ticket to fly to Japan.

Surely she wants to move all the way to Japan to stop Kim SuA ...

This is crazy, Lee Siyeon.

- I beg you, I have to board this flight, this is very important, really.

- Really sorry.

- Hey, Miss Kim Jisoo - Siyeon cleared her throat, she saw the name tag of the ticket clerk and didn't hesitate to call that girl directly.

- ……

- On Valentine's Day, you have to go to work like that, is it really hard?

- Customer, I….

- There is only 1 Valentine's Day in 1 year, there are not many opportunities, whatever you want to do, you have to do it, are you going to stand here witnessing a broken heart?

- …… ..

- Do you know how miserable I am, I can't even carry my luggage, run here with my bare hands - Siyeon said quickly and emotionally, about to touch the staff.

- …… ..

- I think I can cry here too, because the person opposite me, Miss Kim Jisoo-sshi, really doesn't understand what love is.

- Customer, please wait a moment - the girl named Jisoo sighed, her face showing sad expression as if she was about to commit something wrong, she picked up the phone to call someone.

- ……………

- Miss Lee, only 5 minutes left the plane will take off, please run quickly.

Siyeon was surprised that she had met her target, she hurriedly took the bag to pay for the ticket, then quickly checked in, then ran inside.

When she got on the plane, she caught a glimpse of where SuA was sitting, 5 rows of seats away from her, Siyeon skillfully didn't let SuA know she was on the plane. If SuA knew what she was doing, SuA probably winced in annoyance, she would wait until the moment when that stubborn girl realized everything, then she would stand in front of SuA, let out a sarcastic sentence "I told you", that's it, she decided.

About to change the phone to airplane mode, Dami called ...

- Dami, I'm going to go to Japan, I'll call you when I arrive

"Oh, don't you go out with us? why are you going to Japan all of a sudden?"

- I have work, that's all.

---

Kim SuA sitting on the plane in a very happy mood, more than a day has passed and she has not met her lover, she misses JiU so much, and JiU has no idea SuA is planning to do for her. That was unexpected.

JiU said that she had to go to Japan to have an important surgery at the Tokyo hospital, so even if she didn't want her to cancel her appointment with SuA, even two days ago they had a good time together.

Landing at Tokyo's Haneda International Airport, SuA walked into the city center while calling JiU, JiU didn't pick up the phone, maybe busy ...

But JiU texted her ...

"What's the matter my dear, text me, I can't answer the phone easily"

"Where are you now?"

"I just finished my surgery, I'm going to have dinner."

"Where do you eat?"

"At Red Sun restaurant, it's delicious, they have facilities in Korea, when I come back I take you there to eat, honey"

SuA looked up the address of the Red Sun restaurant and took a taxi there, it took about 15mins...

On the way, SuA's mind absentmindedly thinks about a strange girl named Lee Siyeon, her life since she was young, did not know how to speak plainly, her true personality is also a bit impatient, but she absolutely never uses words to hurt anyone. It's just that Siyeon is too stubborn, so she just let go of a few straightforward words.

Being pursued for SuA is also too familiar, as a director, high position, great reputation, bright aura, she is the ideal model of many people. Both male and female, the number of people pursuing her is unbearable. But she is not satisfied with any of her pursuers, her whole life has fallen in love with two people, being two girls, and the common point of these two girls is not interested in her. ….

Ironically, the person who wants to get a SuA has a long, super long queue, but she does not choose the easy option, is to choose someone, then fall in love, but she runs head-on to people who don't like her.

Maybe the lady surname Kim here is highly conquering, so whatever makes it difficult for her, the more she wants to own.

One of the 2 girls mentioned above, of which 1 is Kim JiU ...

JiU is an excellent doctor at Seoul Hospital, is an extremely lovable, charming and considerate person, SuA loves JiU during a hospitalization because of overwork, she tries to flirt with JiU, despite JiU rejected her, cruel to her, a long time ...

But Kim SuA's charm, who can refuse for long, JiU finally accepted SuA's love for half a year, and the two started their romantic love story.

Her heart becomes excited when she comes to Red Sun restaurant, SuA prepares to enter with a smile, in her bag is a Valentine's Day gift and she has prepared beforehand.

JiU is done with work, and they two will have a happy Valentine's evening, right? But life can't be pink forever, SuA just froze when she saw JiU eating with a certain girl, JiU ... just kissed on that girl's lips.

Is she mistakenly looking at it ... .. ?

SuA plans to go straight to JiU's desk, to clear everything, with her inability to respect anyone, she will take a glass of water, pour it right on JiU's face, let that person be punished, that the crime of betraying Kim SuA is unacceptable ...

But there are so many people here, because it's Valentine's Day, Red Sun must be more crowded than usual, SuA can't move. She clenched her hands, clenched her teeth and clenched her gums to drown the angry emotion in her heart…. SuA leaves the restaurant ...

Lethargic on the road, footsteps of unknown purpose, SUA hand in her pocket, looked up at the sky, wondering herself, in the end she was a fool, is that right…. ?

Is it true that JiU got married as Siyeon warned…. ?

When the two were together, SuA did not see a suspicious point of JiU, her gaze, her gestures, made SuA flutter, SuA couldn't believe it, that those touches were fake create ...

Kim SuA, so confused, now with the ability to differentiate between fake and truth, she can't even do it ...

This is the second time she was deceived by people, the first time with Kang Seulgi, her college classmate. Seulgi also loves others and deceives her.

What a fool, SuA has no face left, she is sure that she is not a bad lover. When she loves someone, she loves with all she has ...

She was even planning to give JiU a house, she just finished the paperwork to buy that house recently ...

- Gift for you, lady - a bar of chocolate appeared in front of SuA, she had come a long way and too tired of her legs, immediately snapped into the park sitting on a bench, face down straight down to be friends with dust.

SuA raised her face to see who it was.

End of chapter 4.