19 ✨

Y/N POV

"I still couldn't find them"

as soon as you heard him say that your heart dropped

I hadn't any tears left, I was zoned out not knowing what to do

"I'll find them, I promise" he promised

"what... if he kille- NO NO he- he won't be this cruel" I said

my hands flew to my hair and grabbed a whole bunch hair in my fist and started pulling them

Taeyong tried to calm me down

after a while i calmed down and felt numb through my whole body, he leaned closer to me and put the belt on me

he started the car and began driving away

AFTER 30MIN

TAEYONG POV

as we arrived Y/N had no energy at all but still got out of the car, putting all her strength into her f bare feet to stand up.

she closed the car door and started walking towards the house entrance door that was already open by the guards beside the door, I run after her and picked her from the ground bride-style bc she was walking bare feet.

she didn't dare to fight back or talk bc she wasn't in the mood, when we entered all maids stood there bowing, but before they bowed they were shocked how Y/N looked like, like a destroyed doll.

I passed by them all and just went upstairs to my room, I was about to walk to my bed until she told me to put her down.

''No'' I simply answered and started walking.

''I want to wash up'' she said and I brought her to the bathroom

I put her down.

''wash up I'll bring you new clothes'' I said, walked out and closed the door.

I went to my walk-in closet and changed into different clothes, sweatpants and over-sized T-shirt.

I prepared Y/N one of my over-sized T-shirts and one of my new boxers.

I grabbed the over-sized T-shirt and boxer and walked back in the room, as I walked in I heard quite screams and crying sounds coming from the bathroom.

I put the shirt and boxers on the bed and ran to the bathroom, I opened the door and barged in and seeing Y/N on the shower ground crying while scratching her neck where the hickeys were and water running down her.

I ran to her and grabbed her hands stopping her scratching as her neck was red asf while water started running down my body.

she started fighting back to free her wrists from my grip.

''leave me, I'm gonna remove those ugly marks!' she started yelling

''just think as if I gave it to you!'' I screamed

she stopped fighting back and raised her head to look at me, with her puffy red eyes.

I stared back at her and got closer to her neck, I started kissing the spots with hickeys covering it.

as I was done kissing the hickeys I looked back again at her.

'' I gave those hickeys to you okay?'' she just started crying again softly and put her head on my chest.

I started stroking her wet hair softly.

'' it's done, he won't come near you again.''

I reached for the shampoo and put it next to me.

I turned Y/N around and opened the shampoo, squeezed the bottle a little while putting my hand under it as the liquid fell on my hand.

I started stroking her hair with the shampoo on my hand.

after I was done I left Y/N in the bathroom to change her clothes, and I got in the walk-in closet again to wear other clothes and boxers cuz I was completely wet.

as I was done I went to the room and someone barged in.

it was Haechan.

''hyung! Felix ran away, we can't find him''

TBC