Halloween

*it's October 28 in the story, also in the chapter before this one (Annabelle) it was October 27*

Sapnap and Karl woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Karl and Sapnap went downstairs and saw George and Dream seating at the table. Karl and Sapnap sat down at the table with George and Dream and started eating.
"So how was it?" George asked looking at Karl. Karl spit out the food he had in his mouth.
"W-What." Karl asked looking at George.
"The rest of the movie." George said with a smirk.
"O-Oh it was good." Karl said looking over at Sapnap.
"Did you guys start watching a different movie after the horror one?" Dream asked looking at Sapnap.
"Why?" Sapnap asked raising an eyebrow at Dream.
"Cause I keep hearing moans, so were you guys watching like a romance movie?" Dream said looking at Karl and Sapnap.
"YUP WE DID!" Sapnap yelled.
"Ok then." Dream said turning back to George.
Karl finished his food at sat down at the couch, he turned on the TV and Annabelle started to play since him and Sapnap never finished it. Dream turned around and looked at the TV.

"I thought you guys finished the movie-" Dream said looking at Sapnap. Dream then quickly put two and two together.

"OH SHIT! YALL DID THE NASTY!!" Dream said wheezing. Karl's face quickly turned a bright red and he ran up the stairs, embarrassed. When Sapnap finished his food he followed Karl up the stairs.

"Karl, babe?" Sapnap said peaking his head through the crack of the door.

"Sappyyyy, I'm so embarrassed!" Karl said lifting his knees to his chest. He laid his head down on his hands.

"Come on baby don't be embarrassed. I mean George kinda walked in on us last night so-" Sapnap said will sitting down next to Karl.

"Yeah I know, and I need something to take my mind off of it." Karl said lifting his head up to look at Sapnap.

"How about we go Halloween costume shopping!" Sapnap said cupping Karl's face.

"Yeah!" Karl said smiling. Sapnap gave Karl a quick kiss then they got changed.

Karl and Sapnap then walk downstairs and out of the door. When they get in the car it was silence at first but then it turned into karaoke!

"Bardon me are you Arron burr, sir?" Karl says looking at Sapnap.
"That depends, who's asking?" Sapnap says keeping his eyes on the road.

*when they get to the store*

"Baby I'm going to go look for my outfit, come with me!" Karl says tugging on Sapnap shirt.

"Ok." Sapnap says following karl.

Karl walks to the section of the store where he saw a tight white angle costume. When Sapnap wasn't looking Karl but it in the cart but covered it with a bunny onesie costume. Sapnap went to the bathroom and Karl kept searching for more costumes, Karl found some lingerie and grabbed it. Karl giggled and kept looking for more costumes. When Karl found everything he went to the bathrooms to get Sapnap and when he was walking there he saw Sapnap trying to push off some girl that was on top of him. Karl walked over to them pushed the girl away from Sapnap, grabbed Sapnap's face and kissed him. Then Karl dragged Sapnap to the register, Karl paid for everything and they left.