Fantasy castle description

Atlas, after years of strenuous searching I was finally home again, to where I had my people. War had sent me fleeing as a young boy to the woods of Wollaston* to live with the vivacious elves, but now I was home to rest without fear of attack...Peace, for now...

The resplendent golden coin shimmering in the sky reflected on the waterfall. The water, as shiny as a diamond, gracefully cascaded through the luscious green valley, as the wind frolicked with the summers haze. Standing elegantly, the castle decorated in colours of fair ivory, told stories of magnificent culture to the eye. Resonant symphonies of foreign instruments glided through the castle walls, placing a seemingly endless sense of happiness on the land. As my eyes leisurely glided down to the emerald lake, I can't help but smile to myself. I was finally home.

However, things had changed; grey rocks dressed in thriving shrubbery; splashes of calm turquoise brought a sense of tranquillity to my mother's chambers and unfamiliar creatures greeted me at the charming, wooden door. Clothed in sumptuous silk robes and vibrant flower crowns, they sang in a loving tone with wide arms welcoming me home. I remember them, vividly! Capering in the cerulean lagoons with the exotic fishes and the alluring mermaids; cavorting in the bewitching forests with the sweet sugary smells of autumn and exploring the breath-taking wildlife which inhabits these flamboyant lands.