Medieval castle

The incandescent medallion glares down upon the ivy-covered cobblestone walls, leaving vivid shadows contrasting with the blinding reflections. The spiked shadows of the portcullis loom like the twisted teeth of a malicious beast. A magnificent horse gallops in the stables, as the air had become filled with sweat and humidity. A grinding, gravelly road runs straight ahead through a market into a towering stone keep. Tantalising smells waft from the marketplace where colourful stalls selling everything imaginable sit in a confused muddle. Rising above the bustle below like a phoenix from the history of time, four towers stand distinctively against the sunlit sky giving a sense of dominance. Flags soaring high in the cobalt sky, with their crimson silk swaying in the wind.

 Through the heavy oak doors of the imposing keep, there is a large chamber filled with rows of guards with armour and colours so flamboyant they almost distract your attention from the piles upon piles of glittering, golden treasure clustered around. The light from vast windows reflects off the glorious treasure at all angles, filling the room with warm, golden, glimmering light. It was like a waterfall of gold, frozen at the moment. ornate Necklace's swirl through the piles like snakes, gems like picturesque flowers add colour among pretentious golden hills. Ceremonial swords and armour poke out of the piles occasionally, protruding at odd angles. Finally at the end of the hall, upon an illustrious throne, robes, rings glittering, crown gleaming, there sat a king.