𝐈 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐒-

so, incase for those of you that dont know the user -1-800-IMLOST is a catfish! and has been a catfish this whole mf time!

i feel so disgusted and upset that this person really lied about their identity because theu were 'bored'.
i genuinely thought this person was one of the best people i knew. I considered them as one of my bestfriends and trusted them. yet at 1am i find out that this person who i trusted and, i disgust myself to even say loved , was a catfish. 

even though some people think i deserve an apology for what this person did, i think who he definetly owes an apology to is Theo.
Theo doesnt deserve any of this  at all. And was basicalmy played for someone else's dumb entertainment.

I dont get how someone can have the pleasure of hurting so many people and messing with them.

again, i want to give alot of love to theo beacause he doesnt deserve any of this bullshit.

But as funny amd pathetic as it is that he this person catfished a bunch of people and afterwards didnt really give a shit.
This mf really had the audacity to send me an apology?

P.S im sorry for the message at the top, kinda disgusted i even said that to this fucked up person (:

S im sorry for the message at the top, kinda disgusted i even said that to this fucked up person (:

like wtf? are you serious?

its just funny how it took for all the people that they were close to to find out for them to send a fake-ass unsincere apology.

I especially feel sorry and upset for theo, he didnt deserve an apology like this. he didnt ever deserve what happened to him <3

the only thing i ask is to not send anymore hate comments to them , i thing the sotuation is already worse as is and i dont want to make this whole situation a big thing.

also, thanks for messaging me on my mb, i really felt upset and sad but you guys rlly helped me, tysm <3

just please get their account taken down, i think that that will atleast help a little.

also, please send lots and lots of love to theo, he didnt deserve any of this bullshit.

thanks!