Chapter 2

Your parents told you that they'd be away for 2 to 3 weeks so you'd be alone. You called the police and told them about what happend "No worries we'll be there in a bit of time, try to relax a little" a police officer said to you. While you waited for them to arrive you sat down on your couch and turned the Tv on and watched your favorite show, but the feeling of this man beeing around you didn't leave, you still had his smell in your nose. While you thought about what happend you started to have the feeling of someone standing infront of the window which was next to your Tv so you got up and closed the curtains. As you waited for the police to show up you fell slowly asleep. Half an hour later you woke up cause someone rang your door bell. You opend the door and let the police officers in "So were here to talk to you about what happend to you this evening" one officer said. "Yes, so I walked back home from school and heard steps behind me......." you told them everything that happend, "Did you see that there was a man? Exept that you saw a shadow?" one officer asked you "No I didn't". Both officers gave each other a strange look and one of them stood up, "I'm very sorry but in that case we can't do anything else exept to tell you to close your doors and windows and don't go outside alone at night, if this person should come again and we'd have a prove that he wanted to do something to you we could do something for you" one of them said and both left. You closed your door and saw that one of your windows was opened, even tho you closed it before.