ace of the night【 kagami taiga x reader】

you were stadning under a street lamp, waiting impatiently for your boyfriend to appear. you have been together for 2 months and during that time he has taken you on different kind of dates and you wanted nothing more than to have this redhead by your side.

your favorite band is playing in your ears when you hear a deep voice saying something beside you. 

you see a large body infront of you and your eyes immediately look up "taiga!" you say enthusiastically. '' y / n! ..baby '' says your boyfriend. he takes you quickly in his arms and turned around with you in a big bear hug. 

you were a terribly cute couple; even kagami's teammates said so. when they saw you together, they spoke of you as the angels, cuz of how two of you were sweet together. but most importantly all of them knew, that shit is deep. nobody could believe it at first because of kagami being such a dork, but when he introduced you to them, they congratulated to you and were happy, mostly because that dumbass found himself someone, who makes him at least more focused during the basketball practices.

the kagami slowly put you down and hugged you once more. '' i'm sorry i'm late.., this is for you'' suddenly a bouquet of white roses appeared in front of you and you, in return kissed him on the cheek.

he just gave you that large smile and took your hand "can we go now, princess?"

kagami was never a romantic type and did not have many relationships before you. he just didn't know what to do or how to act around girls. that's the reason why this gesture seemed surprising to you but you couldn't have been happier – you loved it, when you could see his soft, gentleman side.

you exchanged a few words and you were already in front of your favorite place, maji burger (マジバーガー).

kagami opened the door for you and you two, went to the ordering counter. 

you placed your order and meanwhile you searched for a place to sit. today was your lucky day! your fav place was empty. it was the one, you could find at the end, by the window. you slowly sat down and he sat down opposite to you. He rested his head on his palm and listened to a story you didn't finished,, gosh, this man really appreciated your presence. after done talking, you waited for a couple of seconds and they called your order number and taiga took over it. 

he ordered 15 burgers and extra fries with barbecue sauce. you ordered one caramel milkshake and cheeseburger, actually two cheeseburgers. he persuaded you to two, he couldn't believe how such a small creature can eat so little, so he made sure you ate a lot.

kagami takes a bite of already his third burger and looked out the window.

the sight of you, when you took your first bite got him blushing, 

when he saw you, he was thinking of something, but he quickly got rid of that thought, but what went through his mind then was how super adorable you were. your eyes were fixed on the food in front of you as you looked more up and saw that redhead had a piece of mayonnaise on his right cheek. 

you laughed at the cute little mess, and he began to ask you in shock, not knowing what is going on and what is cause of your bright smile.

 "oi, what's wrong? '' you just pointed at his face and he quickly looked at him and his cheek. he felt embarrassed.

"it's okay," you reassured him.

"hey," you heard him say.

you just looked up at him again, this time with a straight expression in your face.

suddenly, as red as his own hair, your bofriend pulled you by your hand and slowly kissed you on your lips.

you suddenly turned into a red tomato,, your boyfriend never kissed you on the lips in public, he was very shy about it and kisses around your cheeks were red border to him. i guess they weren't anymore. you couldn't believe this funny sitution turned into this.

you didn't know how to feel, how to react, what to do, but in the end you also return him a sweet-savoury kiss.

it wasn't the best kiss in the most romantic place, 

but at that moment you couldn't have asked for more.