5 months later

Preeta: about a month ago my dear twins were born and am soo.... Happy they have there father's eyes yes am happy but they won't grow up with a father.

Sahil: sister they r so cute I told they would be a boy and girl everyone thought differently except me and sister in law roshni.

Preeta: cries.

Simran: what's the matter my dear why r u crying?

Preeta: did I make a mistake by separating my kids from there father?? They were even born on there dad's  birthday.

Sahil: it's a happy day sister if you cry I'll cry.

Siddharth: no you haven't done anything wrong.

Roshni: he was the one who chose to abandon you don't be sad my dear or ayesha will cry too.

Preeta: giggles a little.

Ravi: that's the spirit.

Nurse: hello miss arora here are there birth certificates I'll give you time to decide there names I'll be back.

Sid: I have Ideas.

Us: shower us with your knowledge.

Sid: tara for her first name then alena for the second then the last is preeta to decide.then for the boy  ahan jamal.

Preeta: I don't know if I should put khanna arora or luthra.but I'll put arora on the certificate I'll put khanna on everything else I don't want my kids growing up to seeing a name and asking who there father is.

AT THE LUTHRA HOUSE
Mahira goes into labour and is taken to the hospital and gives birth to a baby boy and was named samar.
Everyone is happy.

Rakhi: preeta also gave birth I think I hope the baby is fine.

Sorry but this one is short plz comment 😝😝😝😝 love you'll