Prologue

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Ben 10 so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin our story on a moonlit night sky as a 14 year old Luz Noceda was looking up towards the stars from her bedroom window.

She had staring at them for five minutes before noticing something.

Luz: Woah! A meteor shower!

She said as multiple shooting stars dashed throughout the night sky. She was about to close her eyes and make a wish until she realized that one of the stars were burning up and crashed into the distance within the forest.

Luz knew that it was past her bedtime, but she was compelled to check it out, slowly and carefully climbing out her window.

She didn't want to make any noise so her mother wouldn't awaken, making her way into the forest, following the smoke.

After half an hour, she made it to the crater, making her way towards it.

She gasped upon seeing a large metal sphere within said crater.

Luz: What is this thing? A satellite?

She says before climbing down the crater. She approached it and as she did, the sphere opened itself, revealing a device within, emitting a purple glow.

Luz: Woah . . .

She said, finding this both strange and cool. The teen then reached her hand out to touch the device, only for it to literally jump towards her, wrapping itself around her wrist.

Luz panicked, screaming as she waved her hand around.

Luz: What the heck! Get off me!

She yells before using her other hand to try and pull it off. It wouldn't budge as Luz ended up falling to the ground.

Luz continued to try and pull the watch-like device from her wrist, to no avail.

She tried using a stick and even her teeth, but it still wouldn't budge.

Luz: What is going on? Why won't you come off?!

She yelled as she starts turning the dial, only for it to pop up and the white hourglass symbol now glowing purple.

Luz was surprised yet intrigued by this as she started turning the dial, each turn showing the silhouettes of different creatures.

Luz then stops on one before pushing the dial downwards, being enveloped by a purple light.

Luz: Woah . . . what the heck was that? Wait, why's my voice different?

She asked herself before realizing she had turned into a tall, green plant-like creature.

Note: Like this, but imagine it as female.